Bible Studies/Holy Bible Teachings.

Dear Dennis

1. Do you agree on this point mentioned below ?

The teachings of the Holy Bible - New Testament summary would be
Love, Compassion, Brotherhood and Peace.

2. The five qualities mentioned viz Hate, Jealousy, Greed, Lust and
Anger are obstacles for showing Love, Compassion, Brotherhood and Peace. i.e. Every Human Being (Man or Woman) has these qualities
in percentage (%), for example some may have less jealousy, hatred, greed, lust but anger could be more.

Do you feel if a Human Being overcomes, controls and manage these
qualities, this could lead to Love, Brotherhood, Compassion and Peace universally ?

Can you please share me with your views on this ?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I think we make a mistake when we try to look for answers in the Bible that agree with our concepts.  Whenever we set out to read God's Word with a predetermined idea, looking for evidence to prove a point, we expel the influence of the Holy Spirit.  Who can tell if one person needs immediate help in one area or another, or has one quality but lacks another.  Only God knows the heart and is able to change it.  The best we can do is pray the love of Jesus flows through us to others.  It does not matter if we know what human terms to place on them.  Love from God is different from the love we find in this world which will one day be less than smoke.  

The important part is a personal relationship with God.  

Bible Studies

Dennis Herman

I can answer questions on Biblical text concerning parables, of both the physical and acted nature. This also applies to prophesy comparing the physical with the spiritual.

I have been studying for 28 years.

I am a Seventh-day Adventist.

Review and Herald. Discipleship Journal.

There are no educational credentials in the field of Biblical word studies. It is a simple five step process. Pray for guidance. Identify a text that may have a physical and spiritual meaning. Identify the key words. Look the key words up in a concordance and read the text to obtain the spiritual meaning. Substitute the spiritual meaning into the original text.

I am not aware of anyone handing out awards for Bible studies but there are a number of religious leaders that have used my studiess.