Bible Studies/Holy Bible Teachings.

Question
Dear Mrs Priscilla

1. Do you agree on this point mentioned below ?

The teachings of the Holy Bible - New Testament summary would be
Love, Compassion, Brotherhood and Peace.

2. The five qualities mentioned viz Hate, Jealousy, Greed, Lust and
Anger are obstacles for showing Love, Compassion, Brotherhood and Peace. i.e. Every Human Being (Man or Woman) has these qualities
in percentage (%), for example some may have less jealousy, hatred, greed, lust but anger could be more.

Do you feel if a Human Being overcomes, controls and manage these
qualities, this could lead to Love, Brotherhood, Compassion and Peace universally ?

Can you please share me with your views on this ?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Thank you for writing, Mr. Akerkar.
   Although I often share my opinion, the power and ability to change and save you and me eternally, comes from Jesus Christ, the Word of God.  Hebrews 7:22-25  “By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament... Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him”
   The summary of the New Testament, as well as the Old Testament, might be summarized by Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; (We all deserve separation from God as a consequence of our choice to live our way instead of our Creator’s way, which leads to separation from our physical body eventually.) but the gift of God (the very expensive gift paid by the sacrifice of God’s perfect Son) is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
   Galatians 5:19-24 “Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like; of the which I tell you before, as I have told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.  But the fruit of the Spirit (not the fruit of our efforts) is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance; against such there is no law.  And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.”  Are you Christ’s?  Is Jesus Christ your Lord?  If so, then you have counted your efforts as dead, crucified, so the life and fruit of the Spirit can begin to change you and save you for ever.
   God has given us time to choose His way or ours.  Matthew 7:13-14 “Enter ye in at the strait gate (Jesus Christ): for wide is the gate, and broad is the way (our own way), that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:  Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way (Jesus Christ), which leads unto life, and few there be that find it.”  John 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by Me.”
   Since there are many that choose their own way rather than God’s Way, there will be never be universal love and peace while there is freedom of choice.  At the end of time there will be a new heaven and earth without anyone who has chosen their own way instead of God’s Life, so it will be perfect then.  God wants you and me to be there.  II Peter 3:9-10 “The Lord is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.  But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.”
   Choose God’s way before the end, so you will live forever in God’s perfection.  But temporarily it may be rough.  In John 15:18-19 Jesus said, “If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.  If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.”
    I pray that you and I, and many others, have God’s true love and life for eternity, even if we have to suffer temporarily from the hate of the world.
   Sincerely,
   Mrs. Lyons

Bible Studies

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons