Bible Studies/Holy Bible Teachings.

Question
Dear John

1. Do you agree on this point mentioned below ?

The teachings of the Holy Bible - New Testament summary would be
Love, Compassion, Brotherhood and Peace.

2. The five qualities mentioned viz Hate, Jealousy, Greed, Lust and
Anger are obstacles for showing Love, Compassion, Brotherhood and Peace. i.e. Every Human Being (Man or Woman) has these qualities
in percentage (%), for example some may have less jealousy, hatred, greed, lust but anger could be more.

Do you feel if a Human Being overcomes, controls and manage these
qualities, this could lead to Love, Brotherhood, Compassion and Peace universally ?

Can you please share me with your views on this ?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
The points are good, however there's a lot more to it.

The central message of the Bible is to love God fully. We do that in part by "loving our neighbor as ourselves" or as Hillel put it, by not doing to another what is grievous to oneself. Without peace with God there will never be peace among humanity.

Emunah or faith in God is essential and without a general agreement on this I don't see real brotherhood as an option. When people are committed to a new genocide of the Jews and others, how can there be peace?

We await Messiah.

Bible Studies

John of AllFaith