Bible Studies/Holy Bible Teachings.

Question
Dear Patricia

1. Do you agree on this point mentioned below ?

The teachings of the Holy Bible - New Testament summary would be
Love, Compassion, Brotherhood and Peace.

2. The five qualities mentioned viz Hate, Jealousy, Greed, Lust and
Anger are obstacles for showing Love, Compassion, Brotherhood and Peace. i.e. Every Human Being (Man or Woman) has these qualities
in percentage (%), for example some may have less jealousy, hatred, greed, lust but anger could be more.

Do you feel if a Human Being overcomes, controls and manage these
qualities, this could lead to Love, Brotherhood, Compassion and Peace universally ?

Can you please share me with your views on this ?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Lust of the Flesh/Fruit of the Spirit -

The church of God (1 Cor.10:32, Jesusí living body Ė Col.1:24) will not fulfill the lust of the flesh (Gal.5:16 below).  The Spirit is against the flesh so that the church cannot do the things of the flesh one would do if they were of the flesh (Gal.5:17 below).

Being led of the Spirit, the church of God is not under the law (Gal.5:18, Gal.5:23 below).

The works of the flesh are adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like (Gal.5:19-21 below).

The church enjoys the fruit of the Spirit.  The church of God have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.  The church of God lives and walks in the Spirit (Gal.5:22-25 below).

If all humanity on the planet were righteous, all having the Fruit of the Spirit, there would be love, brotherhood, compassion and peace universally, but this present evil world (Eph.2:2, 2 Cor.4:4) is Satanís world (Gal.1:4), and Satan has his children (Ps.58:3, Jn,8:37-47, 1 Jn.3:8-10, 12, Matt.13:38, Re.2:9).

The Lust of the Flesh

Gal.5:16    [This] I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye SHALL NOT fulfill the lust of the flesh (Gal.5:19-21 below).

Gal.5:17    For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Gal.5:18    But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law (Gal.5:22-23 below).

Gal.5:19    Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Gal.5:20    Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Gal.5:21    Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God (1 Cor.6:10-11 below).

The Fruit of the Spirit

Gal.5:22    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Gal.5:23    Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law (Gal.5:18 above).

Gal.5:24    And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts (Gal.5:16 above).

Gal.5:25    If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

1 Cor.6:10    Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Cor.6:11    And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God (Gal.5:25 above).  

Patricia © Bible Prophecy Bible Studies  

Bible Studies

Patricia Burns