Bible Studies/Holy Bible Teachings.

Question
Dear Rev Philip

1. Do you agree on this point mentioned below ?

The teachings of the Holy Bible - New Testament summary would be
Love, Compassion, Brotherhood and Peace.

2. The five qualities mentioned viz Hate, Jealousy, Greed, Lust and
Anger are obstacles for showing Love, Compassion, Brotherhood and Peace. i.e. Every Human Being (Man or Woman) has these qualities
in percentage (%), for example some may have less jealousy, hatred, greed, lust but anger could be more.

Do you feel if a Human Being overcomes, controls and manage these
qualities, this could lead to Love, Brotherhood, Compassion and Peace universally ?

Can you please share me with your views on this ?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
DEAR PRASHANT,

I BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE TWO REASONS JESUS TAUGHT THIS.

1. FOR BELIEVERS TO BE UNTIED WITH GOD WHO IS LOVE.

2. WORLD PEACE COMES WHEN GOOD ATTITUDES  (SUCH AS YOU MENTIONED) ARE DOMINATING.

A PEACEFUL WORLD IS ALWAYS MORE PREFERABLE TO A NON PEACEFUL ONE. AND MORE LIFE , EVEN EARTHLY FORMS, ARE PRESERVED THIS WAY.

GOD BLESS

Bible Studies

Rev Philip Dacre