Bible Studies/Police Chaplaincy.

Question
Dear Mr Ross, I was sorry to hear of the way Strathclyde Police have treated you. I have written to the Chief Constable expressing my dismay. I thought the police were supposed to be impartial, but on the subject of homosexuality, that is certainly not the case.
Remember the Lord honours those who honour Him, and by standing up for traditional marriage you have honoured Him.
Yours in Christ.

Answer
Hello Donald

I have been amazed at the number of clever people who have used this medium to contact me - every one with a lovely message of support.

Thank you very much, for your own encouragement.  This has all been an "unintended consequence" of my writing to the Scrutiny Committee - but I am at peace in the knowledge that, from His vantage point in eternity, the Lord not only sees what is happening, but sees how it is all going to work out!

You may find today's post on my blog to be of interest!

Blessings, and shalom.

Brian

Bible Studies

Rev C.Brian Ross