Bible Studies/prophecy

Question
in Isaiah 30:25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.

Question: My dad is 7th day Adventist and he says that the towers referred to here are the Twin Towers in N.Y.C. I disagree with him, but I was wondering as to what towers this prophecy is referring to.

Thank You,
         Jason

Answer
It seems to me that Isaiah chapter 30 is speaking of past history Pharaoh, Egypt (Isa.30:3).  Where Isaiah 30:25 fits into this past history I do not know, but as you do, I do not believe that that Scripture speaks of the Twin Towers in N.Y.C.

Patricia Bible Prophecy on the Web

Bible Studies

Patricia Burns