Bible Studies/Jews

Hi Rev. Murphy, Can you please explain to me why so many conservative Christian types here in the US feel so strongly in supporting Israel and believe Jews are "God's chosen people"?

From what I've read of history and observations I've made it seems to me Jews are the driving force behind the current destruction of many societies, specifically white Christian societies.

Communism was a creation of the Jews, as is Capitalism, and both seem to have been implemented in order to increase the wealth of the 1 percent. Jews seem very manipulative when it comes to money, which the Bible says money is the root of all evil of course.

Also, Jews are told in their holy books that they may enslave, and even kill non-Jews. I've heard it said that if a Jew wishes to commit evil they may do so, provided they go to a Gentile area.

Most of the trash coming out of Hollywood, as well as the porn industry is the work of Jews. ďThe only reason that Jews are in pornography is that we think that Christ sucks. Catholicism sucks. We donít believe in authoritarianism. Pornography thus becomes a way of defiling Christian culture and, as it penetrates to the very heart of the American mainstream (and is no doubt consumed by those very same WASPs), its subversive character becomes more charged..." -- Al Goldstein, Jewish pornographer

The Talmud speaks of Jesus horribly. In my opinion I don't believe most Christians who support Israel are even aware of what the Talmud has to say about Jesus, and would be horrified if they knew.

Jews are behind the current multicultural trend in Europe and the US, bringing millions of Muslims into Europe and non-whites into the US. "I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. Itís a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role." -- Barbara Lerner Spectre, who runs a Jewish study group in Sweden

Every society in which the founding peoples have been replaced by outsides has collapsed. The average birth rate in white nations is 1.2 children/women. In 100 years Europe will be Muslim due to immigration and high birth rates among immigrants coupled with the steep decline of the native populations. The US is projected to be majority non-white by 2042.

I believe Jews hate white peoples, which is why they desire to flood our lands with foreigners. And while doing this they still want Israel to be a strictly Jewish state, in which they have laws prohibiting miscegenation. Seems pretty unfair to me that they advocate multiculturalism for all white nations, pushing race mixing in their films and even TV commercials, while wanting to keep Israel Jewish. Only explanation I can come up with is that they believe after the succeed in genociding whites they won't have much competition. Either that or it's just pure hatred and they enjoy what they are doing.

In light of all of this, and so much more which is too much to type, why would a Christian ever support Jews? Is it possible we're being taught completely backwards and Jews are in fact Satan's people rather than God's chosen people?

Thanks for your time, Bethany

Hello Bethany. Please forgive me for not answering timely, but i was involved in a car accident and have been down due to the injuries. I will post the reply to your question within the next couple days. Thank you for understanding.

Rev. Darryl Murphy

Bible Studies

Rev. Darryl Murphy

I am willing to to answer any questions regarding Biblical Doctrine and application. Can a man lose his salvation? Is the Trinitarian Doctrine really Biblical? Was there really Pre-Adamic life? What of the end times,IS there really a raputure? Who will be raptured? Where are we in the end time scenario? Are we predestined ? All these are doctrinal questions.Most would answer based on traditional teachings(not biblical).Find out the TRUTH according to the Bible.

23 years of study in ancient cultures, religion and doctrinal history.

I have studied the doctrines of various religions for over 23 years.

Currently teaching Biblical doctrinal studies privately