Bible Studies/End Times Government

Question
Hi. I was wondering about the kind of government we can expect during the time of the antichrist and shortly before he is in power. What would happen to the current leaders/rulers? Will they join the Antichrist or be overtaken by him? Also, how can someone make sure that they are saved and not take the mark enforced by the one world leader?

Answer
Hello Ashtyn..please forgive me for not responding sooner....I am down due to injuries sustained during an auto accident and forgot to put myself on vacation. Please submit your question to any of the other experts for a response for I am sure they can assist you in your question.

Again my apoologies;

Rev. Darryl Murphy

Bible Studies

Rev. Darryl Murphy