Bible Studies/End Times Government

Hi. I was wondering about the kind of government we can expect during the time of the antichrist and shortly before he is in power. What would happen to the current leaders/rulers? Will they join the Antichrist or be overtaken by him? Also, how can someone make sure that they are saved and not take the mark enforced by the one world leader?

Hello Ashtyn..please forgive me for not responding sooner....I am down due to injuries sustained during an auto accident and forgot to put myself on vacation. Please submit your question to any of the other experts for a response for I am sure they can assist you in your question.

Again my apoologies;

Rev. Darryl Murphy

Bible Studies

Rev. Darryl Murphy

I am willing to to answer any questions regarding Biblical Doctrine and application. Can a man lose his salvation? Is the Trinitarian Doctrine really Biblical? Was there really Pre-Adamic life? What of the end times,IS there really a raputure? Who will be raptured? Where are we in the end time scenario? Are we predestined ? All these are doctrinal questions.Most would answer based on traditional teachings(not biblical).Find out the TRUTH according to the Bible.

23 years of study in ancient cultures, religion and doctrinal history.

I have studied the doctrines of various religions for over 23 years.

Currently teaching Biblical doctrinal studies privately