Bible Studies/revelation

Gary Cummings MDiv. wrote at 2013-10-21 15:49:38
I agree with Priscilla that there is no known answer to this question.We will know when the

time comes is certainly true. She is very wise.

Throughout Christian history,there have been many attempted answers to this question.

Martin Luther taught that the Whore of Babylon was The Roman Catholic  Church. He literally

Believed  that the Pope oh his day was the Antichrist.  I think he was wrong on both counts..

Probably the Whore of Babylon is a symbol of evil,which does everything throughout

The ages. In the last days it may be personified in one literal person. As Priscilla says

"We will know when the time comes." Thanks and blessing to you and Priscilla, Gary

Bible Studies

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons

I have time for you. The Bible has been my guiding light for most of the 56 years of my life. My missionary parents in Brazil kindled a love for God`s Word by their example and their love for truth. The Lord has blessed my husband and me with responsible, independent children who love and serve the Lord and are our best friends. I would enjoy discussing any subject or problem from a Biblical perspective.