Bible Studies/"I and the Father are One," John 10:30" Caller wrote at 2008-09-29 15:55:23

Adam wrote at 2014-03-10 01:48:32
Based on the words Gerald used here, he is a Jehovah's Witness.  They are taught to believe that the Trinity is a form of modalism along with polytheism.  You may already be aware of that, but it does help keeping that in mind when dealing with this particular question.  Thanks for your response.

Bible Studies

I can answer questions on issues about evolution and creationism. I can answer questions on how the Bible applies to every day life and the future of mankind. I have some understanding of spiritual warfare. I have a broad, basic knowledge of many topics and can answer general questions. If I don`t know the answer to your question, I`m not going to try and pretend that I do. But every answer a questioner receives from any person, expert here or anywhere else, must be weighed against what the Bible says and laid before God in prayer. Spiritual issues are too important to just accept what a person tells you without confirmation from the Bible and the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit who gives a person wisdom. He will give peace regarding how to handle any issue or teaching if it is correct.

I am a life long student of the Bible and have tested its teachings under fire and found them solid.

I have a Bachelor's degree in English and Art Education. I am a mother, and I think that is an educational qualification of itself.