Bible Studies/divine providence

Question
Hello, I would like to know if divine providence applied to Jesus when he was on earth - thank you

Answer
Thanks for writing,Pete.
I’m not sure what your thinking is on divine providence, but if you mean was Jesus fulfilling a divine mission planned by and overseen by God, then these verses might help answer that question.  Revelation 13:8 “the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”  I Peter 1:19-20 “Christ...foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you.”  John 5:19 “The Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He seeth the Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also the Son likewise.” John 6:22 “Father...has committed all judgment unto the Son”  verse 36, “the works which the Father hath given Me to finish, the same works that I do...”
   Hope this helps.
   Mrs. Lyons

Bible Studies

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons