Bible Studies/Water into wine

Question
Was there any wine left? If so what happened to it?

Answer
The questions likely applies to the passage in John 2 where Jesus turns water into wine, His first recorded miracle.  There was a total of about 150 gallons of wine after the water was changed.  It is likely that the wine was a mixture of both wine and water, as was the custom of the day.  Only a portion of the wine mixture was drawn out and provided to the master of the house (John 2:8), though the remainder may have been consumed later.  There is no specific answer to the question you raise as the Bible does not say if all the wine was consumed or if some was left over.  
The point is that Jesus performed miracles, this being the first one.  The story is told for His glory and to provide evidence for people to believe in Him (John 2:11).

Bible Studies

Roy Wallen