Bible Studies/Non Christians

Hi Mrs Lyons

What do Christians and Christianity think of people of other religions? are they going to hell?

Thanks for writing, Fouad.  I’m glad you’re interested in Christianity, but it won’t be Christians or anybody else who determines anybody’s final destination.  

Only our Creator Himself knows the hearts of each and every person, and only He has the authority to determine anyone’s final destination.  

What criteria does our Creator have to determine who lives forever with Him and who doesn’t?  He has left a record of His Way to Him from beginning to end, from Genesis to Revelation, the Alpha and Omega.  

Any Christian or anybody else can be mistaken.  Only the perfect Word of our Creator is without error.  Seek and you shall find.

Bible Studies

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons

I have time for you. The Bible has been my guiding light for most of the 56 years of my life. My missionary parents in Brazil kindled a love for God`s Word by their example and their love for truth. The Lord has blessed my husband and me with responsible, independent children who love and serve the Lord and are our best friends. I would enjoy discussing any subject or problem from a Biblical perspective.