Bible Studies/Birth date of Lord Jesus Christ.

Dear Patricia

We are in the 21st century current year being 2014.

As mentioned in the Wikipedia, Lord Jesus Christ was born in
64 BC to 3033 AD. We celebrate Christmas on 25th December, Lord Jesus Christ's Birth date.

In Which century Lord Jesus Christ was born ?. Is it 4th century as mentioned (64 BC to 3033 AD) in Wikipedia ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Dear Prashant:

I have not studied on this topic to any extent that I could offer a view, but I would recommend a chronology of the Bible authored by Frank R. Klassen, published in 1975.  It appears to be a very extensive and worthy work, a labor of love.

The book's title is, The Chronology of the Bible. The publisher is Regal Publishers, Inc. 961 Woodland St., Nashville, Tennesse 37206.  The book was copyrighted in 1975.  As of that year Mr. Klassen's home location was Laguna Hills, California 92653

His impressive book provides time lines and dates from Adam to the ascension of the Lord.

Patricia @BibleProphecy

Bible Studies

Patricia Burns

What roll will the church play in end-time prophetic history? Where are we in the prophetic scheme of things? How many battles will be played out in prophetic history, and when will they occur? When will the partial blindness of Israel be lifted? When will the time frames of Daniel and Revelation fall? When will the Seven Last Plagues fall? What is the Abomination that makes Desolate? Who are the two witnesses? When will the beasts/kings of the book of Daniel comes upon the world scene? Where is the bottomless pit? When will the battle of Armageddon be fought? Who are the army who will follow the Lamb to the battle of Armageddon? Where is that great city Babylon? Where is the Sanctuary? What will cleanse the Sanctuary? When will the command to restore and to rebuild take place? These questions, and many more topics of prophetic Biblical history, are answered by this author.

I am the author of the self-study aid, The Book of Revelation Explained (c) and the founder of the Bible Prophecy Study Association, Non-Denominational