Bible Studies/Signs

Question
I have a simple question if that's ok...does God still give literal messages in dreams?just  To be clear I'm not asking for any sort of interpretation buts I'm asking because I constantly have these dreams about a particular situation and they always end up the same. is there anywhere in the bible that mentions this subject? If you are able to answer I do thank you for your time and I hope all is well with you.

Take care.

Answer
You are welcome to ask anything, that's exactly why this medium was designed.

I do believe that God communicates through dreams.  There are many examples in the Old and New Testaments of this and there is no indication that He has stopped using this method to communicate with His people.  There are, however, two things to remember: (1) God only speaks to people who have a personal relationship with Him through His Son Jesus Christ and (2) any messages received through dreams must be taken in the context of the Bible.  God's primary method of communicating is His inspired word so anything that contradicts the Bible is not from God.

May God bless.

Bible Studies

Roy Wallen