Bible Studies/Gnosticism

Question
Hello Miss Lyons and thank you for taking my question. I would like to know if all the extra-biblical books outside the canon are called Gnostic or is Gnostic a term that applies to only certain extra - biblical books and there are other books in addition to the Gnostic ones. Thank you

Answer
Haven't done much study outside the Bible, feeling there is plenty there to feed on w/o looking at those writings not inspired by God...
The word Gnostic, I believe means something similar to 'knowledge'.  It seems there are those then, and now who seek knowledge w/o seeking the Creator.
A google search of the word Gnosticism may get you started in your research.
I pray that you have allowed the Lord to be in your life and give you direction.
Your friend.

Bible Studies

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons