Bible Studies/Hebrew words

Question
Dear Edward,
What are the biblical hebrew words for the following:
disbelieved, disbelievers, belived, faith, believers, guide , lord of hosts?
Hashem

Answer
Shalom!

I am not sure how to respond -- in Hebrew letters [?if my computer would do so] or English.
The basic word for believe, faith etc is Aleph Mem Nun -  Amen.  It can be a verb, noun.  See Genesis 15:6.  The word for "no" is Lamed Aleph [lo].  That with believe would be: not to believe, disbelieve.

I suggest that you check the web for a translator-program of languages.  There are several free ones that translate into Hebrew or from Hebrew.

Sorry to be slow in responding.  I shall have more time next week in case you desire more

Thanks for writing again, Hashem.

May Jordan avoid the terrible warfare to your west.

Salam.

Bible Studies

Edward Bode