Bible Studies/Reply on the Lying question

Question
Hi Mel and Guyna Horne,

Actually I want to have laser to remove the dark pot and sometimes have makeup. But my question is if had makeup and tell other I have makeup that is not lying, if had makeup and tell others had not makeup is lying. Then how about have makeup and not tell others, is that classified as lying? If yes, then it is not possible to tell all person in the world. I wonder what it is classify?

Please kindly reply.
Many thanks!
Cheers,
Cole

Answer
Thanks, Cole, for the additional information. I hope I am understanding your question correctly now.
There is nothing wrong with having a dark blemish removed as long as you do not lie to anyone that might ask.  It isn't necessary to be concerned about everyone else in the world thinks.  Your concern should be about what God thinks and following Christ's example as stated in the Bible.
Also, unless you happen to be famous worldwide, then it isn't likely that anyone outside your family and friends would notice.

Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment.  And the second (commandment) is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor (all others) as yourself."

Thank you for your patience,
Guyna

Bible Studies

Mel and Guyna Horne