Bible Studies/1985 Hodges-Farstad Greek New Testament

Where can the "1985 Hodges-Farstad The Greek New Testament According to the Majority Text with Apparatus" be read online?

Dear Steve;

I do not know. Bible Hub, the site I use most frequently, has available eight different versions, but not this one.

This site offers an online Greek Bible:

Amazon offers a hard copy of the New Testament you are looking for at $104.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. It may be that no such online book exists.

Bible Studies

I can answer questions on issues about evolution and creationism. I can answer questions on how the Bible applies to every day life and the future of mankind. I have some understanding of spiritual warfare. I have a broad, basic knowledge of many topics and can answer general questions. If I don`t know the answer to your question, I`m not going to try and pretend that I do. But every answer a questioner receives from any person, expert here or anywhere else, must be weighed against what the Bible says and laid before God in prayer. Spiritual issues are too important to just accept what a person tells you without confirmation from the Bible and the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit who gives a person wisdom. He will give peace regarding how to handle any issue or teaching if it is correct.

I am a life long student of the Bible and have tested its teachings under fire and found them solid.

I have a Bachelor's degree in English and Art Education. I am a mother, and I think that is an educational qualification of itself.