Bible Studies/2 Corinthians 6:14

Question
QUESTION: Hello,
First off I would ask what it means to be unequally yoked to an unbeliever. Next I would love to hear what you think of this view I once read.  As imitators of Jesus one mans website said that Jesus was exclusively with unbelievers to preach to them and that Jesus would not be around them in a social context unless he were to preach to them. He says we should not be with them for socialization. What do you think. This enters the realm of whether or not we should befriend unbelievers along with Corinthians 15:33 bad company corrupts good morals.

ANSWER: Dear Friend,

Every truth  can be made extreme. Thereby great III Ng unstable

And  words / doctrines.

Here it is talking about
Following the Lord the
Jesus way. As a believer.

God bless

QUESTION: Can you elaborate on what you mean by fellowship as a believer and how that correlates to non-Christians as possible friends, thanks.

Answer
DEAR FRIEND,

UNBELIEVERS HAVE TO DRAW COMFORT FROM FLESHLY APPRPITITES,
MORE THSN NATURE MEANT FOR IT.
BELIEVERS GET THIS COMFORT FROM THEIR FAITH IN GOD.
HE SUPPLIES THIS NEED, THUSE PUTTING THEIR NEED FOR FLESHLY
APEPITITES LESS THAN THE UNBELIEVER.

DEEP BELIEFS CLASH.

GOD BLESS

Bible Studies

Rev Philip Dacre