Bible Studies/exodus 14:4

Question
in exodus 14;4 it says that the egyptians will come to honor and know GOd
as a result of what he was going to do at the red sea. Is there any historacle evidence that they came to worship the true god after this? Thank you for taking my question.

Answer
Peter, my understanding of the verse 4 is that the Egyptians will realize/know that the God Of Israel is truly God because of the crossing episode.
I do not think that this knowledge would need to include their acknowledging/worshipping Him as God.
Historically, we do know that early in the Christian era Egypt became a stronghold and a prominent place in Christian history with its intellectual center in Alexandria.  Before  Christ, there was a Jewish presence there.

If you would desire more, please feel free to write again.

Best wishes for a blessed and grace-filled new year.

Bible Studies

Edward Bode