Bible Studies/Genesis 5

Adan descendants, Genesis 5: Why do people lived for so long (900 years, etc) on Genesis 5?

Thanks for writing, Leonardo.
   Since these life spans were before the world wide flood which evidently depleted the waters ďabove the firmamentĒ Genesis 1:7, then the longer life spans may have been due to a green house effect.  
   Also, these early generations were not far from Godís perfect creation designed to live forever connected to Him, so the gene pool was rather pure, unlike what we have today with inherited genetic flaws that began with Adamís sin separation from His perfect Creator.
   Amazing how His Story of our past gives us such hope for our future, through Jesus Christ our Lord.  I pray that you have that trust in God to surrender your life for Jesus to be your Lord.
   Have a wonderful 2015 and a wonderful forever through the death and life of Jesus Christ on our behalf.

Bible Studies

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons

I have time for you. The Bible has been my guiding light for most of the 56 years of my life. My missionary parents in Brazil kindled a love for God`s Word by their example and their love for truth. The Lord has blessed my husband and me with responsible, independent children who love and serve the Lord and are our best friends. I would enjoy discussing any subject or problem from a Biblical perspective.