Bible Studies/Christmas Celebration.

Question
Dear Edward

Christmas Day is celebrated for the birth of Lord Jesus Christ.

Will you be against lighting Fire crackers on the Christmas Day as part of Christmas celebrations which Hindus celebrate during Diwali festival by lighting Fire crackers?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Nice of you, Prashant, to write again.  I apologize for my delay in answering.

In the city where I live, firecrackers/fireworks are illegal, even on 4 July, our Independence Day.  I never use firecrackers -- many years ago the police visited me for a violation on Independence Day.

May God bless you!

Bible Studies

Edward Bode