Bible Studies/Christmas Celebration.

Dear Mrs Priscilla

Christmas Day is celebrated for the birth of Lord Jesus Christ.

Will you be against lighting Fire crackers on the day as Hindus celebrate Diwali festival with Lighting Fire crackers as part of celebrations?.

Dear Mr. Akerkar,
   Thanks for writing.  I apologize for the delay in replying.  I had company this weekend and just now catching up on things.
   Itís interesting to learn about Hindu customs.  My husband commented that, sadly enough, lighting firecrackers could well be a way of pointing to the fiery future in hell that so many choose because they reject the salvation through Jesus Christ, that our Creator has provided at great cost to Himself.  We humans are pretty stubborn and want to earn our own way, instead of being grateful and relying on Godís provision and forgiveness.  
   I pray that you have or will choose the narrow path through Jesus Christ as your own Lord, and have Godís strength and life to share His Way with others before itís too late and they suffer hellfire for eternity.  John 14:6 ďJesus said unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man comes to the Father except by Me.Ē
   Mrs. Lyons

Bible Studies

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons

I have time for you. The Bible has been my guiding light for most of the 56 years of my life. My missionary parents in Brazil kindled a love for God`s Word by their example and their love for truth. The Lord has blessed my husband and me with responsible, independent children who love and serve the Lord and are our best friends. I would enjoy discussing any subject or problem from a Biblical perspective.