Bible Studies/New Testament

Question
What does it say happens to non-Christians?

Do they burn in hell or suffer eternal death of the soul,
or something else?

Thanks for your help.

Answer
Every religion believes that it and it alone has the truth, and  each points  to a holy book, written by their god thru  the hands of men.  Each  believes that anyone not part of their religion automatically goes to hell.

Thus, it is obvious that  everyone goes to hell.  Since no one is part of two separate and distinct religions, not believing in Religion A, gets you into the hell of Religion B.

You can't win.

Regard that heaven, hell, gods,  talking snakes, etc. are pretend  ideas for adults.  Most with a high school education, might not have ever read the bible, but by the time you get to the passages where the earth is described as a flat disc, held up on immovable pillars, there should appear in your brain the thought that, "Well what did I expect?  The Tribe of Israel were a group of people who herded goats, and believed the world was flat."

If you have other questions, feel free to write me directly

swan_silver1929@aol.com

Bible Studies

Elisabeth DeWald