Bible Studies/222

Hi Dear Priscilla,
The number 222 means anything in the Bible? What is the meaning of Marcos 2, vers. 22? I experienced a strange situation in 2 places at 2:22 AM of February 22.
Do you agree with this link:
Thank you.

Dear Leonardo,
   I donít know of any significance of the number 222 in the Bible.  I understand Mark 2:22 to mean that Jesus was bringing to us a new level of understanding of Godís plan for us.  The new wine skins would change along with the expanding wine, so we are changed with the new revelation of Jesus giving us His life.
   I think we need to encourage knowing God by studying His Word which He has provided and preserved for us at great cost, but mystical additions seem to focus too much on ourselves and our feelings, rather than wanting to reflect Godís glory.  
   I pray that your experiences can be used to encourage others to trust God to save them from their sins.  Thatís the most important thing we can do.
   Mrs. Lyons  

Bible Studies

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons

I have time for you. The Bible has been my guiding light for most of the 56 years of my life. My missionary parents in Brazil kindled a love for God`s Word by their example and their love for truth. The Lord has blessed my husband and me with responsible, independent children who love and serve the Lord and are our best friends. I would enjoy discussing any subject or problem from a Biblical perspective.