Bible Studies/Love your enemies psalm.

Question
Dear Joel

In the Holy Bible - Matthew - 5:43, Love your enemies, Forgive your enemies I have the following questions.

1 In the 21st century, is it possible to achieve the above?.

2 Will the enemy think in the same line,as we think?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
In faith, love is everything. It is how God relates to us and how we relate to God.  It is the basis of our actions.  Imagine if there was no forgiveness.  What is the alternative?  It'd be hell.
 Forgiveness is necessary.  If we hold on to grudges and negativity,there is no peace and we don't grow. "The law of love...(is) the foundation of the government of God, the happiness of all intelligent beings depends upon their perfect accord with its great principles of righteousness." Love and forgiveness are what life and faith are all about.

Bible Studies

Joel Bjorling