Bible Studies/Love your enemies psalm.

Dear Joel

In the Holy Bible - Matthew - 5:43, Love your enemies, Forgive your enemies I have the following questions.

1 In the 21st century, is it possible to achieve the above?.

2 Will the enemy think in the same line,as we think?.

In faith, love is everything. It is how God relates to us and how we relate to God.  It is the basis of our actions.  Imagine if there was no forgiveness.  What is the alternative?  It'd be hell.
 Forgiveness is necessary.  If we hold on to grudges and negativity,there is no peace and we don't grow. "The law of love...(is) the foundation of the government of God, the happiness of all intelligent beings depends upon their perfect accord with its great principles of righteousness." Love and forgiveness are what life and faith are all about.

Bible Studies

Joel Bjorling

I can answer general questions about the Bible and offer guidance in Bible study resources.

I have education in Bible from Oral Roberts University, as well as an MA from McCormick Theological Seminary. I have written several articles on Bible study topics. I am an ordained, nondenominational minister.

Articles in journals of the Foundation for Biblical Research, Personal Freedom Outreach, and Restoration Research

BA, Oral Roberts University, Behavioral Science (included courses in the Bible and theology) MA, McCormick Theological Seminary Further study, Garrett-Evangelical Theological School Further study, Moody Bible Institute, Christian education