Bible Studies/the Unknown God

Question
Hi Reverend Ramona, in all my years of trying to find the Truth of life, who we are and why we are here, researching all religions, including Christian and New Ge Groups, plus Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovahs Witnesses etc, I have achieved nothing and I still don't know who or what to believe because everybody says that they have the truth and everybody else is wrong. How can that be? So I came to the conclusion that it is impossible to know the truth in this world, a world of opposites. This where I have stopped believing in anything.

Answer
Hi Collin,
I'm so sorry that you have come to such an empty conclusion. There is but one God, one Faith, and one Baptism. Religions are a dime a dozen.  Our churches today have so many man-made laws, that people forget to seek the Truth by rightly dividing the Word of God.  If you believe there is a Creator God, then you have found Truth. All God asks is that you believe in him, and "love as He has loved you."    

The way to know the 'mind of God' is to rightly divide the Holy Scriptures. God took on the limitations of man and came and walked among us. If you study His teachings, you will know the mind of God. The Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) seals the believer at the time of 'belief'. The Spirit is your Teacher and Guide in all that you do.  God doesn't expect you to 'guess' what Truth is - God wants you to know all Truth. It's all about relationship - not religions or man-made rules.

We believers, walk in the Spirit - we walk with God. We Pull on the Power and ask our Teacher and Guide to lead us to the Truth. He does. As we grow in grace and love, our relationship with Our Creator God grows also. God tells the believer to not be afraid, "I am with you always..... Even to the end."
I wouldn't worry or waste my time comparing 'religions'...... but instead, do as God says, "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all else will be given to you."
God doesn't make our journey difficult, man does.

May God's hand be upon your back, and His light upon your path. He loves you.

Blessings upon you as you seek the God of all Creation,
 Rev. Ramona Stonecipher

Bible Studies

Reverend Ramona C. Stonecipher