Bible Studies/moon in Isaiah

Question
Scott,
I hope you can help with this...
I read something in the book of Isaiah once, that I can't recall
what chapter it was or where it was.  The scripture I am thinking of was talking of something about the moon, and that there was a day that would come when the light of the moon would shine on its own, and shine as bright as the sun.
I thought this was so cool and I can't remember where I found it.
Thank you.

Answer
Hi Leah,

I think the passage you're looking for is Isaiah 30:26:  "The moon will shine like the sun, and the sunlight will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven full days, when the LORD binds up the bruises of his people and heals the wounds he inflicted."

Scott

Bible Studies

Scott Talbot