Bible Studies/moon in Isaiah

I hope you can help with this...
I read something in the book of Isaiah once, that I can't recall
what chapter it was or where it was.  The scripture I am thinking of was talking of something about the moon, and that there was a day that would come when the light of the moon would shine on its own, and shine as bright as the sun.
I thought this was so cool and I can't remember where I found it.
Thank you.

Hi Leah,

I think the passage you're looking for is Isaiah 30:26:  "The moon will shine like the sun, and the sunlight will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven full days, when the LORD binds up the bruises of his people and heals the wounds he inflicted."

Bible Studies

Scott Talbot

I have studied the Bible and Bible-related topics since the time I was very young. My education includes a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Bible, and a Master of Divinity degree. I enjoy delving into deep theological issues and always enjoy a healthy debate. But more importantly, I like working with people and helping them to find the answers that they are looking for. And I am convinced that these answers are available in the Bible.

By the grace and mercy of God, I have been saved, born again, adopted into the family of God. God has given me a love for the Bible, and for Bible-related subjects. In addition, He has blessed me with ongoing training in the Scriptures, from my youth on up. The more I learn about God through His Word, the more I want to share!

Campus Crusade for Christ, Grace Church at Willow Valley

Pillsbury Baptist Bible College - B.S. Bible & Pastorology; Calvary Baptist Theological Seminary - M.Div.