Bible Studies/Bible composition

Question
Dear Sir:

I want to know what century it was that the two title pages THE OLD TESTAMENT and THE NEW TESTAMENT were added to the Bible.  Those two title pages were not there in the 1st century.  I need to know when those two pages were first added to published Bibles.

Thank you very much sir!

Al

Answer
I am not sure of the first use of NEW and OLD, but the terms were in use long before Gutenburg published the first printed book entitled Holy Scripture.  
Official use of the term dates at least from the 4th Century when copying methods began to allow the joining of books into a single volume.
Hopefully, these thoughts will be of some help.  Please feel free to write again.
Best wishes, Al.

Bible Studies

Edward Bode