Bible Studies/Looking for a book authored by you

Dear Brother Thurman
I am trying to get Sabbath School investment started up in our church and have been looking for your book I've seen miracles. Growing up in the church as a child I remember SS investment as an exciting activity that build my faith in God. I would like to get this started in my church again and I have found lots of how to information but would like the stories to inspire our church and give them ideas of some of the things that people have done in the past. Can you please tell me how to get your book.

Dear Denise, I put the book along with a complete set of 5 books of the Gate series in the mail this afternoon. I don't know how long it will take, but you'll probably get them in a week.

My e-mail is

Let me know if I can be of further help.

Thurman Petty, Jr.

Bible Studies

Thurman C. Petty, Jr.

I`ve been a Pastor and Bible teacher for 40 years.

I`m a writer--author of 18 Bible-based books and over 200 journal articles. Web site: where a lot of my books and writings are posted. I've been married to the same lovely lady for 55 years. We're more in love now than when we married. My wife and I were missionaries to Pitcairn Island, in the South Pacific, from 1982-1984.

I've been a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church since the age of 9.

Books: Pacific Press Publishing Association; PettyPress. Number of titles published: 16. Journal Articles: Adventist Review; Signs of the Times; Guide Magazine; Ministry: A Journal for Clergy; Sabbath School Leadership; The Youth's Instructor; Student Movement; Cord, and others. Total Journal articles: over 200. Web Site: Contents: 18 of my books; 41 Bible study guides; over 30 sermons; Stories; poems; links to other sites, etc. E-mail address:

I have a BA and a Master`s degree--both degrees are in Biblical studies.

I was awarded the "Golden Cord" from my Alma Mater, Union College in Lincoln, Nebraska, for my foreign mission service.