Bible Studies/Passage indentification

Question
"On the day we are born we are entrusted with a mission. The righteous person gives his life achieving his fullest potential and completes his mission on earth in the most perfect way possible. This perfection is expressed in the fact that his mission ends on the very same day that it was begun."

I was told this was a Judaism quote from Exodus 23:21. My Mother recently passed away on her 100th birthday. I want to use the quote for her funeral, but can't verify it at all.

Can you please help me.

Answer
The website is: chabad.org

I tried to send an earlier message, which I am not sure that you received.  In that I may have not given the correct website.

The saying is a Chabad saying connected to Ex. 23:21.

May your mother rest in the peace of the Lord.

Bible Studies

Edward Bode