Bible Studies/Preaching

Question
Dear Ms Patrician Burns,

I have a question for you regarding Jesus' preaching in the gospel of Mark and I hope you can help me answer it as follows:

1. Can you please let me know what is Jesus going to preach in the nearby villages as mention in Mark 1:38 "Jesus replied, "Let us go somewhere else-to the nearby villages-so I can preach there also."?

Thank you

Dinocatty

Answer
Thank you for your question.

All that day Jesus had been with others in the synagogue (Mark 1:29), and Jesus had been healing (Mark 1:1-37).

The next day, after finding Jesus, and being told, All men seek for thee (Mark 1:37), Jesus said, Let us go into the next towns, that I many preach there also: for therefore came I forth (Mark 11:38).

All that day Jesus preached in the synagogues throughout all Galilee, and continued healing as he had the previous day (Mark 1:38-41), continuing to do that which Jesus had come from heaven to do. (Mark 11:38)

google.com/+PatriciaBurns

Bible Studies

Patricia Burns