Bible Studies/armageddon

Question
QUESTION: Does Armageddon begin with the invasion of Israel
by Iran?

Thanks for your help.

ANSWER: The Battle of Armageddon -

The entire body of Christ throughout all ages are in heaven at the Seventh TRUMPET, the ascension (1 Thess.4:16-17).

The battle of Armageddon is a Plague event.  TRUMPET events follow SEAL events followed by PLAGUE events.  Seal events have not yet concluded.

At the Sixth PLAGUE the way is PREPARED for the soon coming battle of Armageddon, and the Dragon and the beast and the false prophet, and their armies are gathered together, by Spiritual forces, into "a place" for the battle called in the Hebrew tongue Ar-ma-ged-don (Re.16:12-16, Jer 51:36, Jer.51:49, Isa.63:2-3).

The Dragon (Satan) is manifested in the flesh as the man Gog.

AFTER the battle of Armageddon, Gog is buried and all his multitude (Eze.39:9-16). In death Gog (Satan) is then bound in the bottomless pit throughout the Millennium (Re.20:1-3).

After the Seventh, and final, PLAGUE, AFTER the great city Babylon comes into remembrance before God, AFTER the fall of that great city Babylon (Re.16:17-21, Revelation 18), the battle of Armageddon will be fought.

The battle will be fought AFTER the marriage of the Lamb (the Word of God Ė Re.19:13) has taken place in heaven.  The church of God (1 Cor.10:32) throughout all ages (the Lambís wife) has made herself ready (Re.19:17) and are the armies of the Lord that accompanies Him to the battle (Re.19:14).  

Directly AFTER the battle of Armageddon (Re.19:11-21) is fought, and AFTER the beast and the false prophet are taken in the battle and cast into the lake of fire (Re.19:20), the Lord will stand upon the mount of Olives (Zech.14:4).

The end of the battle of Armageddon will mark the beginning of the Millennium.

God will spare one-sixth part (Eze.39:2) of Gentiles (1 Thess.4:5, Eph.2:12) who will go into the Millennium to re-populate the earth.  Their numbers will grow as the sand of the sea (Re.20:8).

Immortal saints (the Lambís wife - Re.19:7, the of church Ė 1 Cor.10:32), will live and reign with Christ on earth throughout the Millennium.

Jesus' wife is Godís glory set among the Gentile/Heathen (Eze.39:21).

After the thousand years, the battle of Gog and Magog is fought (Re.20:7-9).

google.com/+PatriciaBurns

QUESTION: Where does the invasion of Israel by Iran
fit into the scenario?

ANSWER: Which Scriptures are you referring to that you see an invasion of Israel by Iran?  I can study on this, once I have these Scriptures available.

google.com/+PatriciaBurns

QUESTION: I heard several TV pastors speak about it, but didn't write down which Scriptures they referred to.  I wish I did.  

What I do know is that Iran was called Persia.  

How can this be researched without the source?

Many thanks.

Answer
I have heard many TV pastors refer to Ezekiel 38, seeing those two battles as events which are going to occur in our immediate future.

I've included @BibleProphecy's study of Ezekiel 38, below.

There will come a day that ALL nations will come against Jerusalem to battle.  Give me  a day or two I will send you that study for your consideration.

Patricia Burns on Twitter @BibleProphecy

Ezekiel 38 -Two separate Battles separated by the Millennium

Ezekiel 38 speaks of two battles, the battle of Armageddon (Eze.38:4-7) AND the battle of Gog and Magog (Eze.38:8-23).

The battle of Armageddon is a PLAGUE event occurring AFTER the Seventh Trumpet, the ascension (1 Thess.4:16-17) JUST PRIOR TO the thousand years (the Millennium).

Gog ASCENDS out of the bottomless pit AFTER the thousand years (Eze.38:9). The battle will occur AFTER Gog has gathered the nations from the four quarters of the earth to battle (Re.20:8).  

google.com/+PatriciaBurns  

Bible Studies

Patricia Burns