Bible Studies/Sixth Trumpet

Question
QUESTION: I am interested in the Sixth  Trumpet as
relates to Armageddon.

Thank you.

ANSWER: The Sixth TRUMPET, Second Woe, Battle -

Within the Seventy WEEKS (490 DAYS) time frame of Daniel 9:24 that is DETERMINED UPON THY PEOPLE within the holy city AND upon the holy city, ALL nations will come against Jerusalem to battle (Zech.14:2, Luke  21:20, Luke  21:24).

The battle will be fought at the Sixth TRUMPET, Second Woe (Re.9:13-21).  The battle will be fought for a specific amount of time - a year, a month, a day, and an hour (Re.9:15), and the battle will conclude with the slaying of the two prophets at the last hour (Re.11:8-12).  This battle will be fought against the residue of the people who shall not be cut off from the city (Zech.14:2).

The question is asked at Daniel 8:13, How long will the Host be trodden under foot?

I believe that the Host are the residue of the people who shall not be cut off from the city (Zech.14:2).   I believe the Host are those who will fight the Sixth TRUMPET battle (Re.9:13-21) against the heathen (Gentiles - Luke  21:24, 1 Thess.4:5, Eph.2:12).

At this Sixth TRUMPET battle, one-third of men (Re.9:15, Re.9:18 ), heathen (Luke  21:24, Re.11:2 ), are killed with two-thirds heathen (Re.9:20) remaining to fight the battle of Armageddon (Re.19:11-21) against The Word of God (Re.19:13, John 1:1)

As regards the Sixth TRUMPET angelís heavenly instruction to loose the four angels for battle, these four angels who are bound in the great river Euphrates are loosed to do heavenís work, to kill one-third of heathen (Gentiles - Re.9:13-21, 1 Thess.4:5, Eph.2:12).

The times (years) of the Gentiles will be fulfilled (Luke 21:24) at the Seventh Trumpet, the ascension (1 Thess.4:16-17, 1 Cor.15:52, Re.10:7).

google.com/+PatriciaBurns

QUESTION: Thanks so much for your quick and clear reply

My follow-up question:

Does it say that one-third of men will die with two-thirds
heathen remaining to fight and then one-third of heathen are killed?

I had previously heard that one-third of humanity around the world
will be killed.    Is this the same concept or does this text refer
only to those in Jerusalem?

Thanks very, very much for your help.

Answer
One-sixth part Gentiles go into the Millennium -

Not all Gentiles will make up the armies gathered at the Sixth Plague, prior to the battle of Armageddon.

One-third of the Gentile armies will die at the Sixth Trumpet battle against the Host, prior to the Seventh Trumpet, the ascension (1 Thess.4:16-17). The remains two-thirds of the Gentile armies will die during the battle of Armageddon (Jer.51:49).

God will spare one-sixth part (Eze.39:2) of Gentiles, who will go into the Millennium to re-populate the earth. Their numbers will grow as the sands of the sea (Re.20:8).

google.com/+PatriciaBurns

Bible Studies

Patricia Burns