Bible Studies/Questions Answered by Expert Todd Tyszka

SubjectDate Asked
biblical manuscripts10/12/2012
  Q: I understand a codex is a complete copy of the entire N.T. But what I dont understand is what a ...
  A: Sorry for the delay, I just closed on a new house and have been very busy as you might imagine. I ...
Matt 78/15/2012
  Q: I was reading through your profile and read down toward the bottom were you were qouting matt 7. ...
  A: 7 spoke to you as it has to me. I pray you stay strong in the faith and "walk the walk" for without ...
Gen 151/23/2012
  Q: Sir, In Genesis 15 v9-13 could you please help to clarify the significance of the activities ...
  A: Abraham wasn't sleeping when the birds came, he just simply drove them away. This is symbolic of ...
How do we get to KNOW God?1/5/2012
  Q: "Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'" Matthew 7:23. In ...
  A: I absolutely love your question because it is also the cry of my heart to know God better. ...
Asking about the word "light"12/29/2011
  Q: English is not my native language. However, I am writing a song and am concerned about this ...
  A: The word "light" would only be appropriate for Jesus/God and keep in mind that the Bible says if we ...
Getting caught up in the worries of this life?12/23/2011
  Q: I am sure you familiar with the parable of seeds which fell in all kinds of different soils and ...
  A: Forgive me for not answering sooner but I got caught up in the worries of Christmas! :) Anyway, this ...
Apostasy12/9/2011
  Q: Good evening, Hope all is well. My name is Dan. I wanted to first thank you for your helpful ...
  A: This is actually a pretty common question and perhaps the one I have answered the most. In reading ...
Tithing11/24/2011
  Q: Greetings Todd! Thank you for making your knowledge and insight available to people like myself who ...
  A: This is a controversial subject. While the idea of a tithe to support ministry is found throughout ...
my soul8/1/2011
  Q: Tyska, I have been a Christian all my life and I have tried to live a life pleasing to God although ...
  A: Many people have asked me this question and the answer from the Word of God (The Bible) is this... ...
How do we know whether God's revelation to man is complete?7/12/2011
  Q: How do we know whether God's revelation to man is complete? What is God's revelation to man? Thanks. ...
  A: This is a very loaded question and entire books have been written on this topic which I highly ...
demonds7/12/2011
  Q: I have had a couple of christian people afraid of me because I bring in shadows. I can also know ...
  A: If you have demons influencing you, you need to have them exorcized and you need to become ...
The Bible4/8/2011
  Q: I am not a christian but i have been to church and lead people into beliving i was a christian.I ...
  A: It's clear from the book of Acts that some people got sick and others died from taking he Lord's ...
The Bible3/30/2011
  Q: Im not saying I belive this ,however not counting the rapture do any other books of the bible ...
  A: As you may know, there are huge lists of prophecies re: Christ and His return. As far as Revelation, ...
The Bible3/25/2011
  Q: I am not a christian but a while ago i wrote a long commentery on bible prophecy.I have shown this ...
  A: Simon, Thank you for the questions. Along with everyone else, you are under the curse of sin, ...
Pete3/20/2011
  Q: I read on a web site that people not married by the age of 20 where cursed by God.Is there any ...
  A: That is what some Jews believe, but the Bible doesn't give an age anywhere, and the New Testament ...
Bible3/20/2011
  Q: in Old Testement times Jewish people where fobidden by God to marry Gentiles.Here are some ...
  A: It is true that the Jewish people were forbidden to marry Gentiles. But the key to this is that it ...
The Bible3/7/2011
  Q: I Got this information off of http://www.whatjewsbelieve.org/explanation2.html It claims that ...
  A: I have also answered this before (e.g. ...
genesis 1:62/27/2011
  Q: My question is this - was the earth originally like a giant green house and than God created seas ...
  A: You are referring to the "canopy theory" which suggests that there was a canopy of water vapor above ...
Bible2/8/2011
  Q: here is the link. http://en.allexperts.com/q/Bible-Studies-1654/2010/11/Bible-42.htm The bit i am ...
  A: First of all, you ask, "is blood sacrifice required for the sin/sacrifice offering." I actually ...
religion and science2/7/2011
  Q: I read the bible, but I was disheartened to see that it contained very little scientific facts ...
  A: Sara, I already answered you in my previous answer and would have rejected this barrage of related ...
religion...2/4/2011
  Q: I'm really grateful for your enlightening reply. While I did study the Koran(which a friend gave ...
  A: I'm surprised you haven't heard about all of the number games, like you presented here, in the ...
the bible2/1/2011
  Q: This arises from people quoting Genisis 9:25 And he said, "Cursed be Canaan! A servant of servants ...
  A: I believe the question should rather be is there any Biblical proof that "black people,darker skined ...
help1/30/2011
  Q: i'm a hindu by birth.please say me the procedure how can i convert to become a protestant?please ...
  A: I would love to help you! This is the simple most important decision you will ever make in your life ...
Wondering.....1/12/2011
  Q: Todd, Okay, so why do the false cults teach the following verses (without mentioning the surrounding ...
  A: although it appears that you have answered them already. I cannot speculate why any given person or ...
about religion1/3/2011
  Q: I used to wonder about God, so I studied the bible and wondered who wrote it..because some of the ...
  A: Well, first of all, I appreciate the questions and you taking the time to write me. As you can see ...
About sin12/30/2010
  Q: I hope that this New Year brings you much blessings....I have an important question....In Romans 6 ...
  A: You are right that Paul associates baptism to our union with Christ through His death and ...
Armageddon12/26/2010
  Q: Why do God and Satan want our souls. Why are they at war ?
  A: You are correct that God and Satan want our souls. Our souls are eternal and God chose to allow ...
question11/5/2010
  Q: Please Im confused by Exodus 2:24,25,26 ,thank you.
  A: Well, I'm even more confused as there is no verse 26 in Exodus 2 and vv. 24-25 is pretty ...
The imperfect versus the perfect.11/5/2010
  Q: How is your day? We know as believers that what is so wonderful about this Christian life is our ...
  A: My day is great, thanks! Thank you for the excellent questions! There isn't much historical context ...
The Bible11/3/2010
  Q: 3 the hebrew word did not mean hate in the sence we use today,but rather it meant to love less.Is ...
  A: The Hebrew word used in Malachi 1:3 for what is commonly translated "hate" is according to Strong's ...
The Bible11/2/2010
  Q: I have read on a web site that forgivness of sins can beforgiven without blood sacrifice.here is the ...
  A: Your link obviously goes to a question posted on this website under Orthodox Judaism, and those ...
Very concerned and quite troubled/:-10/29/2010
  Q: My name is Brandon and I am a 25-year old born-again Christian. I come from a very strong Christian ...
  A: Listen, thanks for the excellent question and looking for answers. Well, I cannot tell you whether ...
Fables10/26/2010
  Q: I noticed that there are many verse on fables:1 Timothy 1:4,4:7, and was wondering if these forbid ...
  A: Well, 1 Tim 4:7 says to have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives' tales but I don't ...
Answering Prayers10/21/2010
  Q: Refrence 1 John 3:22 & John 9:31 Does God answer prayers of sinners/unsaved?
  A: I have hinted at the answer in other questions as the answer surprises many people. You provided ...
the Bible10/20/2010
  Q: My question concerns blapheming the Holy spirit.Is beliving that natural disasters are are a bad ...
  A: As far as natural disasters, I agree that they are "bad" and this doesn't have anything to do with ...
Why People fall?10/18/2010
  Q: Why some worshipers fall backwards when Pastors lay hands on them to Bless? This act repeats on ...
  A: The truth of the matter is that this practice, like a lot of things we do, is not explicitly stated ...
Biblical questions10/17/2010
  Q: Good day! I have some very important questions today. This site has been very helpful to me in the ...
  A: It was great to hear from you and thank you for the excellent questions. It is always encouraging to ...
the bible10/8/2010
  Q: Does God predetermin when we are going to die or do we have influence it by how we live and what we ...
  A: The Bible is clear that God always knows when and sometimes determines when we are going to die, in ...
Should a Christian expose a false prophet?10/4/2010
  Q: Tyszka, I pray that you remain under the comfort and protection of the Holy Spirit. In my last ...
  A: I have spent a great deal of time researching this subject, pouring through all that Scripture says, ...
the bible10/3/2010
  Q: I know this means atributiong jesus miricals to satan.I had a though recently that maby jesus did do ...
  A: this is a common one. I have answered similar questions before and you might want to review those. ...
Is dispensationalism a heresy?10/1/2010
  Q: Tyszka, The last subject I asked you about was on Christians divided on scripture. I suppose this ...
  A: I am not familiar with the individual or ministry you mentioned but I am very familiar with the ...
Forgiving Sins9/28/2010
  Q: We know only God can forgive sins yet isn't John 20:23 clearly says that Apostles were given this ...
  A: The verse you are referring to literally means in the original language "Those whose sins you ...
Christians divided on scripture9/10/2010
  Q: Tyszka, The last question I asked was about the church of Sardis in the book of Revelations. In a ...
  A: However, God intended that we would only have partial understanding and have FAITH (which is what ...
bible9/9/2010
  Q: Hi am i correct in thinking that the blaphemy aginst the holy spirit that the boble speak of is NOT ...
  A: You are correct in one sense but wrong in another. Let me explain. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit ...
Who is the church of Sardis?9/8/2010
  Q: Mr. Tyszka, The last question I had for you was about salvation and abuse. I recently watched a ...
  A: I cannot comment on Chuck Missler or that video because I haven't seen it, and do not know what ...
bible9/5/2010
  Q: if someone gets baptized without really beliving will they get struck down like in acts 5.thank you.
  A: Well, many people have been baptized without really believing and I haven't heard of anyone being ...
bible9/2/2010
  Q: g mathew 31
  A: Well, there is obviously some dispute over the "unforgivable sin" since various groups are trying to ...
Questions about Salvation and Abuse.7/5/2010
  Q: Mr. Tyszka, I hope this letter will find you blessed in the peace of God, full of joy and hope. The ...
  A: Good to hear from you as always and thanks for sharing another side of your heart. :) Mathew ...
Catholicism responsible for the Bible?6/15/2010
  Q: Mr. Tyszka, The last subject I wrote to you about was the authenticity of Paul the Apostle. I am ...
  A: Well, there are a lot of books on the true origin of the Bible and many reputable books by Biblical ...
Was Paul the Apostle a plant?6/7/2010
  Q: Tyszka, Hello again. The last question I posed was about the Sabbath. There are things that Paul ...
  A: It's good to hear from you again, although I must admit it's a little disheartening, but not ...
gathering5/19/2010
  Q: In a past answer you stated "Scripture never mentions any Sabbath (Saturday) gatherings by believers ...
  A: The last verse is talking about Paul and his companions ministering to Jews, not Gentiles or ...
Pastors4/13/2010
  Q: Why are the pastors begging so much? they need more money then Charity.
  A: Every situation is different so I cannot speak for every Pastor. Like everything, there are people ...
The Sabbath!4/9/2010
  Q: Hello again. Last I wrote to you about my professor in school and his distortions about ...
  A: The subject of the Sabbath is an important one to God and it is one of His Ten Commandments (#4). As ...
Christianity plagiarizes Judaism?3/27/2010
  Q: Tyszka, I am taking a Philosophy of Religion class at my college. My teacher has demonstrated a ...
  A: David, Thanks for the questions and I encourage you to look at the big picture. Judaism is ...
faith12/7/2009
  Q: I understands that prayers are answered by faith and miracles can occur only by faith...........but ...
  A: Well, I cannot tell you why God "takes it so personally" because He doesn't say explicitly in ...
Old testsement and war9/26/2009
  Q: I had come across some passages in the Judges and I started thinking about why God allows the people ...
  A: Naturally things were very different in the Old Testament than the New Testament. As far as war, God ...
Did Yeshua(Jesus) speak Greek9/18/2009
  Q: Greetings, my question to you is this, I know that Yeshua's primary language was Aramaic/Hebrew, but ...
  A: That's a good question, and to my knowledge, there is no evidence that Jesus spoke Greek. Jesus ...
Eternal Happiness8/27/2009
  Q: 1. What is Eternal Happiness (Krsna Conscousness)? 2. How do emails all the expert in the category ...
  A: 1. well, eternal happiness is found clearly in Jesus Christ and Christians will have eternal ...
Last animal blood sacrifice7/26/2009
  Q: I know the last blood sacrifice was the lamb of God but can you tell me when the last animal blood ...
  A: Dan, Good question! The Bible doesn't say specifically but we know that the second temple was ...
State of the dead7/4/2009
  Q: Some believe that people go to heaven when they die. When Jesus comes the graves will be opened and ...
  A: This is an excellent question. To clarify, you are referring specifically to the rapture from 1 ...
The Gospels6/6/2009
  Q: Do you agree with the recent biblical scholarship that argues that Mark was written first and ...
  A: I don't know. Is that what they're saying? Does it really matter? I'm far more concerned with ...
Image of Christ4/8/2009
  Q: I'd like to know just when the first images of Jesus appeared in artwork.
  A: This not my expertise but I found info on Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Images_of_Jesus They ...
The Crucifixion of Christ4/6/2009
  Q: I believe that Christ died on the cross for our sins because the Bible says it. I don't, however, ...
  A: Jesse, great question! The crucifixion is CENTRAL as it is precisely what allows us to have a ...
Salvation.1/28/2009
  Q: Okay Mr.Tyszka but have you ever felt not so close to GOD though?
  A: YES, absolutely! I don't feel all that close to God right now. I am very busy and have a lot going ...
Salvation.1/24/2009
  Q: Okay!And yes I did know that I was getting baptized when I got baptized and I knewe that it wouldn't ...
  A: Good! Yes, unfortunately some people associate baptism with salvation because of some baptists ...
Salvation.1/22/2009
  Q: I was thinking today and it bothered me about my salvation because I am unsure about it. I said the ...
  A: First of all, thank you for taking the time to write me. I read all of your questions thoroughly and ...
1 Timothy 2:511/14/2008
  Q: This verse states that Jesus is the one mediator between God and man. I have often heard that the ...
  A: You are clearly correct. It puzzles me how this can be misunderstood when God the Father and Jesus ...
Progeny of Christ11/4/2008
  Q: My question is where in the Bible does it say that Mary gave birth to other children? It seems to me ...
  A: Jesus had four brothers, James, Joseph, Simon and Judas. He also had at least three sisters. ...
Romans 3:2311/1/2008
  Q: Is the Catholic Church belief that Mary was without sin a contradiction of Scripture (Romans 3:23 ...
  A: Great question and the answer is YES! It is ABSOLUTELY a contradiction of Scripture to say that Mary ...
leadership qualifications10/21/2008
  Q: The elder/pastor/shepherd qualifications (as well as deacon) in 1 Tim & Titus state that a man must ...
  A: Great question! However, we cannot be sure of the answer and there are many opinions. Polygamy was ...
Mary10/14/2008
  Q: I have lots of catholic friends and they always seem to be praying to one saint or the other. They ...
  A: You are correct. Unfortunately Catholics believe many things which are not in the Bible like Mary ...
Mary's mother and the Bible itself9/30/2008
  Q: I would like to know all you can tell me about St. Anne, Mary's mother and St. Joachim, her father. ...
  A: I am sorry but nothing is known about Anne and Joachim. As far as disposing of a destroyed bible, ...
using Jesus's name9/3/2008
  Q: Can you explain John 14:13-14? This seems too good to be true. Even verse 12. I think Jesus said ...
  A: Well, there verses are a wonderful promise, almost too good to be true, but keep in mind we need to ...
JUSES8/27/2008
  Q: HOW MUCH DID THE CROSS WEIGH.
  A: Juses? I assume you mean "Jesus." :) Well, it is generally agreed that Jesus did not carry a cross, ...
God command of killing8/25/2008
  Q: An Atheist asked me if your God Jesus is love and love us then why He command Saul to killed every ...
  A: Well, Jesus IS love and He loves us all deeply. In these verses, God deeply loves Israel and he ...
Mattthew 15:248/23/2008
  Q: In Matthew 15:24 Jesus says "He was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel". I thought He was sent to ...
  A: Jesus WAS sent to help all people, ultimately dying for all of our sins as a perfect sacrifice. ...
Throne and Lamb8/21/2008
  Q: according to Bible Who is sit on the Throne in Revelation 4:10 and who is the lamb in Revelation 5:6 ...
  A: The lamb is Jesus Christ, who is also on the throne, and the body of Christ (the Church, those who ...
If Two Agree on Earth8/20/2008
  Q: I have used Mathews 18:19-20 many times and received many blessings as a result. This verse to me ...
  A: There are many verses which speak to this truth but one needs to understand this in light of all ...
Jesus8/12/2008
  Q: I no nothing about Christianity or religion. So can you tell me why Jesus came to earth in human ...
  A: Well, one important thing to keep in mind is that there can only be one truth when it comes to ...
Personal Bible Study8/7/2008
  Q: I'm looking for a good Bible Commentary. I have a Bible Dictionary. What else would you suggest ...
  A: Well, as you know, there are a lot of commentaries out there. I'm working on one myself. I have many ...
3 unclean spirits7/11/2008
  Q: In revelations it talks about three unclean spirits coming out of the mouth of the dragon, the beast ...
  A: The book of Revelation says in Revelation 16:14 that these are demonic spirits who perform miracles ...
Absolutism5/27/2008
  Q: In considering and asking about some of the more difficult questions concerning Christian living ...
  A: Richard, God's commands are not supposed to be easy and their entire purpose is so we can see that ...
PURGATORY ?5/13/2008
  Q: I'm a bit confused (what else is new Ray)...lol Seriously Todd, I was brought-up a Romen Catholic ...
  A: As far as purgatory, there IS NOT Biblical support for this Vatican doctrine and in fact, it ...
Cheating in Class3/21/2008
  Q: I am an eighth grade student in Maryland. I have a huge problem at school. My freinds stole a unit ...
  A: Jeffrey, thanks for the question and I'm proud of you that you would want a Biblical answer. I hope ...

All Questions in This Category

Bible Studies

Todd Tyszka

Top Expert on this page