Bible Studies/Questions Answered by Expert Dave

SubjectDate Asked
Death12/11/2016
  Q: CASA, I would like to know where a person goes (if anywhere), when s/he dies. Also is the »self« ...
  A: This is what Jesus promises. NEARLY 2,000 years ago, Jesus, often called the greatest man who ...
How is Violence Prideful5/20/2013
  Q: Please forgive me for my ignorance, but here's myAt site ...
  A: I dont understand what the previous answer's correlation between pride and violence. I'm going to ...
churches1/20/2013
  Q: I am becoming a believer in Jesus. I know the sabbath is Saturday, why do churches hold the sabbath ...
  A: Greg, The sabbath is no longer valid since Christ is the lord of the sabbath. The sabbath was ...
honour8/24/2012
  Q: can you please tell me the references related to the word HONOUR in the bible?
  A: The principal Hebrew term denoting “honor” is ka•vohdh′, which literally means “heaviness.” ...

All Questions in This Category

Bible Studies

Dave

Top Expert on this page