Bible Studies/Questions Answered by Expert Elisabeth DeWald

SubjectDate Asked
"Ye men of Israel"2/4/2017
  Q: Elisabeth, Thank you ! Acts ch 2 v 14 Peter addresses the people as "Ye men of JUDAEA". This I ...
  A: The main problem with any of the gospels is that we have none of the originals, and thus thru eons ...
fig tree1/14/2016
  Q: Where does it say that Jesus cursed the fig tree shortly before the crucifixion?
  A: .... Neat question. And eons ago, when I taught school, we had a game called, "Can You Dig ...
New Testament11/21/2015
  Q: What does it say happens to non-Christians? Do they burn in hell or suffer eternal death of the ...
  A: Every religion believes that it and it alone has the truth, and each points to a holy book, ...
Early Christian History2/19/2015
  Q: In the Holy Bible - Matthew - 5:43, Love your enemies, Forgive your enemies I have the following ...
  A: Please remember why the NT was even written..... to standardize Christianity. There was no NT ...
an interesting one8/18/2014
  Q: In Romans 9:19 it states, "One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is ...
  A: It is always risky to "cherry pick" a passage or two, then compare it to another "cherry picked" ...
Gnosticism6/18/2014
  Q: I would like to know if all the extra-biblical books outside the canon are called Gnostic or is ...
  A: First, maybe a definition might help.... Gnostic mans “knowledge”. And the Gnostic Gospels exist ...

All Questions in This Category

Bible Studies

Elisabeth DeWald

Top Expert on this page