Bible Studies/Questions Answered by Expert Samir

SubjectDate Asked
Issac/Ishmael4/2/2011
  Q: Samir, you've stated that Mohammed was a direct descendant of Abraham through Ishmael the first born ...
  A: Muslims believe that Jesus was born immaculately, and through the same power which had brought Eve ...
about Jesus...4/2/2011
  Q: I was speaking with a Muslim man a few days ago,and he was telling me that Jesus was not crucified. ...
  A: please befor you sleep every day say these words out loud from heart and learn more All Praise is ...
translation2/6/2011
  Q: As I read thru Leviticus I am impressed by the number of times God tells Moses "this is a permanant ...
  A: Muslims believe in the books of the previous prophets including the "Torah" which was sent to Moses, ...
How to go to Heaven1/13/2011
  Q: How do you really go to heaven ? Do you have to follow ten commandments to go to heaven? and i know ...
  A: One of the great guiding principles of Islam is that the believer should tread a path between fear ...
Religion11/30/2010
  Q: What loyal Israelite soldier gave Joshua a postive repost about the land in Canaan?
  A: The place referred to in historical sources as "the Holy Land" is a blessed land of many holy sites, ...
Bible Study11/23/2010
  Q: Why don't the tradition Baptist attend weekly Bible Study and is there any report show this and ...
  A: There is a violent debate amongst Christians regarding which Bible to use and which christianity... ...
Qu'ran10/22/2010
  Q: I would like to read the Qu'ran and have no idea where to start. I started at the begining, but ...
  A: 1-We would strongly encourage to purchase a hardcopy of the Qur'an but with the following ...
Answering Prayers10/21/2010
  Q: Refrence 1 John 3:22 & John 9:31 Does God answer prayers of sinners/unsaved?
  A: In Islam Yes Adam "atoned" for his sin by saying "My Lord I have sinned and if you do not forgive ...
Alone Belief !!!6/2/2010
  Q: In this modern world, why islam is fastest growing religion, while others seems to be vanishing and ...
  A: In other religions, even the ones which claim belief in "One God", people often approach God through ...
Speaking Spirits5/21/2010
  Q: I remember somethings that I learned in bible studies or just listening to preachers over time. I ...
  A: Praise be to Allaah. Allaah created Adam with His hand and breathed into him his soul created by ...
Will I know my Mama in heaven.4/19/2010
  Q: Is there any scripture that will let me know if I will know my Mama in heaven and if she will know ...
  A: The Qur'an contains many references to an afterlife in Eden for those who do good deeds. Regarding ...
the unforgivible sin4/14/2010
  Q: ive felt the holy spirit act upon me before and ive witnessed things from the holy spirit. but along ...
  A: Who is the Holy Spirit In Islam? By Sami Zaatari Just like in Christianity, ...
Bible quiries2/10/2010
  Q: The 1st human being send on earth is Adam an Eve? who were their 1st born n how did they multiply? ...
  A: ------ Allah(God) the Almighty revealed: Remember when your Lord said to the angels: 'Verily, I am ...
Ahazia12/28/2009
  Q: was he 22 as here? (king James Version)(2 Kings)(2Kgs-8-26)(Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah ...
  A: I am sorry I can not explain that but be aware please about There is a violent debate amongst ...
The book of Job3/15/2009
  Q: Why did God feel like He needed to prove Himself to Satan? How could Job ask for forgiveness for his ...
  A: Some people reject God because they can find no evidence for Him which satisfies both their hearts ...
Your belief2/6/2009
  Q: You state that "Muhammad , who is a direct descendant of Abraham through his first born son, ...
  A: Both Jews and Christians believe in that part of the Bible which Christians call the Old Testament. ...
Jesus prophet of Allah1/19/2009
  Q: I have never read the Koran. All I have studied is the Bible. Do you believe all of the miracles ...
  A: Muslims believe in all Messengers of God without any discrimination among them, as every known ...
adventist and the catholics11/6/2008
  Q: how is the adventist view of the trinity similar to that of the catholics?
  A: Seventh-Day Adventists agree with many Catholic doctrines, including the Trinity, Christ’s divinity, ...
Bible Study11/1/2008
  Q: my first question is that why there are so many denominations(churchs)in the world. since we know ...
  A: Every religion claims that he is right and others are wrong. Islam is the belief in One God, Allah ...
about our diseases and pains10/19/2008
  Q: it is written that jesus carried our diseases , so why we suffer the pain and diseases
  A: Worng Idea It is also the fact that the element of good is more in the creation than the element of ...
God command of killing8/25/2008
  Q: An Atheist asked me if your God Jesus is love and love us then why He command Saul to killed every ...
I have a quuestion8/17/2008
  Q: Does the bible talk about roots being put on people? If so where.
  A: Trinity, the divinity of Jesus, the divine son ship of Jesus, and the doctrines of Original Sin and ...
Apocalypse8/12/2008
  Q: Can you explain to me what the Apocalypse is?
  A: Apocalypse (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; ...
About Messengers of God9/17/2007
  Q: There is one god, we agree, who is called Allah in Arabic, God in English, and Elohim, Jehova in ...
  A: The Buddhist, Christian and Hindu doctrines of salvation have a great deal in common. In each, the ...
are you 100% positive regarding jesus9/4/2007
  Q: do you believe in the life after death.I mean deep down in side are you positive.are you 100% ...
  A: In Islam God is One. There is no Trinity. Jesus is a prophet of God, and like all his fellow ...
Missionary work8/12/2007
  Q: I was intrigued by your description. I didn't realize that Islam had missionaries like Christianity ...
  A: Yes Luara I must know that millions of chirstians became muslims becuse of some great muslims ...
kindness7/10/2007
  Q: I've been looking for a verse that is something like this. A child is lost. A man appears. Instead ...
  A: As for compassion, tenderness and mercy to all creation, Allah said about him: "Grievous to him is ...
Isa Al-masih6/29/2007
  Q: Samir Greetings in the name of the Almighty and Merciful God and Isa Al-masih. Salam alaikum. ...
  A: Greetings There were many Messiahs: David, Solomon, and even Cyrus [sp?] the Persian were called ...
women6/15/2007
  Q: Greekings it apears i'm not allowed to love women, but its ok for men to use women for sex and ...
  A: Khadijah 'Sue' Watson - Former pastor, missionary, professor. Master's degree in Divinity "What ...
summary4/6/2007
  Q: Can you please give me a summary of John 19:26-27. And some verses that go along with it.
  A: Conservative scholars consider internal evidences, such as the lack of the mention of the ...
starting out4/6/2007
  Q: I'm very interested in learing about the Bible, and religion in general. I'm 19 years old, and have ...
  A: Abdul Malik LeBlanc tells how he discovered Islam within the pages of Bible Source: International ...
Lost Tomb of Jesus?3/11/2007
  Q: How do you feel about this 'discovery'? I thought Jesus and for that matter Mohammed were raised ...
  A: The archeologist who dug it up says it is NOT the tomb of Jesus Christ. I think the film maker is ...
Jesus2/10/2007
  Q: What 8 people did Jesus resurrect???
  A: Jesus (pbuh) never died (on the cross or naturally) but instead, the person who was crucified was ...
woman of the Qur'an12/24/2006
  Q: Does the Qur'an speak of any holy women or protitutes that helped with the faith growing stronger? ...
  A: "A male or female, who is a believer and performs good deeds, we shall give him a goodly life. And ...

All Questions in This Category

Bible Studies

Samir

Top Expert on this page