Bible Studies/Questions Answered by Expert Clifford H. Readout, Jr.

SubjectDate Asked
Brother Clifford Readout12/13/2016
  Q: a year ago my partner and I were introduced to the 8 steps from death to life. It was a two day ...
  A: I no longer post my copyrighted lessons on AllExperts, nor do I give them away to everyone who asks ...
islam and chritianity10/1/2014
  Q: why are moslems say Jesus Christ is not GOD but only a prophet of GOD?
  A: There are several reasons why people do not acknowledge Jesus Christ to be God. 1. The evidence ...
Gods body in OT9/11/2013
  Q: Bro Readout, I recently listened to a teaching session where you discussed the topic of whether God ...
  A: It is easier for me to reply using the things you wrote as markers. The things you wrote will be ...
Catholicism and Protestantism.2/18/2013
  Q: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholicism http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism What are the ...
  A: You ask two questions: 1. What are the Similarities and Differences in Catholicism and ...
What Deity or Spiritual Being fits this physical description?2/7/2013
  Q: What Deity or Spiritual Being fits this physical description? When I was little I had reoccurring ...
  A: One’s sanity cannot be determined by the content of dreams and visions! So, I suggest you relax on ...
Only one God, and His name is jesus3/11/2012
  Q: Readout Holy greetings to you in Jesus' name. am presently in discussion with some trinitarians ...
  A: Theological discussions so easily degenerate into arguments rather than explorations of truth. ...
sin11/15/2011
  Q: We all know even Christians are not perfect and have struggles. We also know that Sanctification ...
  A: Please forgive me for not answering sooner. I thought I had set my "vacation dates" through ...
God9/8/2011
  Q: I was wondering if it was wrong to preach that God himself died for our sins? John 1:1-14 1Tim 3:16 ...
  A: The answer to this question is part of Lesson One in my Foundations of Life Bible Study Series, "The ...
Forgiveness Matthew 186/6/2011
  Q: Can a Christian withhold forgiveness from a brother for any legitimate reason, ever? Matthew ...
  A: If you will send me an email at readout@gmail.com I will send you a PDF file of my copyrighted ...
Did Paul believe in Hell2/19/2011
  Q: I have done some Bible study on what the Bible teaches on the afterlife, especially Hell. Like most ...
  A: I have many friends in Norway. Do you know someone there who knows me? These questions sound very ...
Did Jesus suffer in hades?1/11/2011
  Q: I've just read an article you wrote about called the spirit and soul and it was very good. This has ...
  A: You ask many questions, but only two in the form of a1. Did Jesus suffer in Hades or was His ...
magi1/6/2011
  Q: how large was the traveling party of the three magi,bringing gold myree and frankensence to baby ...
  A: Apparently you have learned that some very popular traditional beliefs may not actually be true. ...
Salvation & Hell11/23/2010
  Q: John 16:8 - When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness ...
  A: There is more to it than you intended. If your point is that churches need to give stronger ...
Why People fall?10/18/2010
  Q: Why some worshipers fall backwards when Pastors lay hands on them to Bless? This act repeats on ...
  A: It is generally a learned behavior, often it is a pretense, and only rarely is is a result of being ...
Leprosy in the Bible8/18/2010
  Q: I tried to write you at the address given but my computer told me it wasn't a valid e-mail. So I ...
  A: Allow me first to say that your descriptions are overly harsh. The words "outcasts" and "banished" ...
Ezekiel 284/20/2010
  Q: Ezekiel 28:13-14 speaks of a being who was in Eden, who was created directly and who was annointed ...
  A: Please excuse the length of time I’ve taken to reply. I am recovering from some pernicious an ...
affiliation3/3/2010
  Q: Readout. Holy greetings to you in thee mighty name of Jesus Christ. Per chance, are you affiliated ...
  A: It provokes a smiling comment, three questions, and a declaration in response, before I give you the ...
intercessor12/30/2009
  Q: Pastor Readout,could you please help me answer these two questions please,1)is Jesus still ...
  A: I answered this question for you on December 27, 2009. Why art you asking again? Here is the same ...
Genesis 28:20-2212/3/2009
  Q: Is this verse telling us if we make a vow of money to a church or ministry the Lord will repay us ...
  A: Greetings, Thomas. Genesis 28:20-22 records Jacob's vow to give God ten percent (a tithe) of ...
Meaning of Blood Covering of Christ8/20/2009
  Q: Prasie the Lord Is it right to say in prayer: I cover myself with the precious blood of Jesus. ...
  A: I apologize for taking so long to answer, but I have been away from home on a journey and unable to ...
Angels5/14/2009
  Q: what happens to a guardian angel when we die?
  A: The Bible does not mention anything about personal "guardian angels." The text that contains a ...
Word of God for All4/7/2009
  Q: I'm needing a more mature Christian,please, to help me find an exact scripture. Can you please tell ...
  A: Your opening line has caused me to grin. “More mature.” I suppose that is a polite way of ...
surrogate pregnancy4/3/2009
  Q: I have a friend who is newly pregant as a surrogate through IVF. The child is not genetically ...
  A: I apologize for taking so long to reply I am presently deeply involved in ministry ...
Bible info2/1/2009
  Q: Readout, Jr. What verses of what chapters, of what books, of the bible, answers/ addresses, the ...
  A: You ask two questions: The first asks for a listing of the Bible verses that pertain to what ...
8 Steps From Death To Life1/22/2009
  Q: Brother Readout, I would love for you to explain this to me in further 8 Steps from Death To Life. ...
  A: One of the troubling aspects of being a volunteer on AllExperts.com is not knowing if I will be ...
Books of the Apocrypha12/11/2008
  Q: Readout. Thanks for your answers given to me on the above mentioned topic. You had asked me what I ...
  A: Greetings, David, The question you are asking now is, “How are we so sure that the Bible is the ...
The nature of God12/5/2008
  Q: Readout There is a great controversy in christianity today about the nature of God. Some verses of ...
  A: The controversy about the “nature of God” in Christianity began when the philosophy of the ...
Ten Commandments12/4/2008
  Q: Readout: I read something that I had never considered before. The writer was contending for the ...
  A: That particular belief is a new one to me, even though I have heard many others equally ignorant. It ...
James the less12/1/2008
  Q: I am working on a character study of James the less. My question is this: Is James the less (of Mark ...
  A: one that has challenged exegetes and commentators for centuries. I do not think the challenge to be ...
GOD10/7/2008
  Q: I was just wondering. Please do not find this offensive. I would like to know why people refer to ...
  A: I am sorry to have taken so long to respond to your question, but I had forgotten to set my ...
Scourby10/5/2008
  Q: Where can I download a free copy of KJV New Testament Narrative by Alexander Scourby? Thank you in ...
  A: I doubt it can be done legally, since his recordings of the Old and New Testaments are probably ...
Bible info9/29/2008
  Q: What verses, of what chapters, of what books , of the Christian Bible, explains/sheds light on; a) ...
  A: You have asked three questions (really four questions) which have been the heart of controversy for ...
A deeper understanding....9/15/2008
  Q: I'd simply like to know where (if there's a website etc...) I can locate the "meanings" of the ...
  A: Greetings, Pamela, My Biblical research very seldom goes online, so I can't help you with a ...
soul and spirit9/8/2008
  Q: I just read your article on soul and spirit. I was in harmony with everything you had said until I ...
  A: Please bear with me for a moment. I will get to the answers to your questions in a moment or two. ...
wishes granted?9/5/2008
  Q: John 15:7 seems too good to be true. Is this to be taken literally? Jesus also mentioned this a ...
  A: It pleases me that you have some awareness of the importance of verifying things with other texts: ...
Bible9/2/2008
  Q: like is it the same bible in Italy and usa? please i need a truthful answer. Thanks
  A: It is my policy to always give truthful answers. There is no need to fear Truth. The truth about ...
AllExperts.com Atonement8/31/2008
  Q: Readout, My question(s) concerning atonement. Does the bible teach that Jesus made atonement for our ...
  A: Barry. And, thank you for reminding me of our visit to Des Moines. I made Des Moines my home base ...
OT God v NT God6/21/2008
  Q: What is it with all the God endorsed killing in the OT? Wiping out whole tribes / nations. I could ...
  A: but penetrating questions. I am aware of the various historical incidents the Bible has recorded for ...
Bible-Doubts4/30/2008
  Q: Whether Yahoa as stated in the Bible or the Hindu gods as stated in the Epics of Hindus(India) real ...
  A: I regret that it took me so long to reply. I forgot to notify AllExperts.com that i am presently ...
Women speaking in church4/23/2008
  Q: Praise the Lord! You were here in New Zealand for a men's camp a few years ago and I enjoyed your ...
  A: Greetings in the name of the Lord. I remember that visit to New Zealand very well! The fellowship ...
The Book of the History of the Kings of Israel and Judah4/17/2008
  Q: I have seen references throughout the book of Kings and I was wondering where I could get more ...
  A: They are available in your Bible. It was the habit of historian scribes to insure there were ...
tribulation period4/16/2008
  Q: My Pastor states he learned the pre-trib theory in Bible school hence thats what he believes ...
  A: This is one kind of question I normally would choose not to answer, preferring not to interfere with ...
Paul, Matthew, Mark & Luke4/9/2008
  Q: I would like your thoughts about Paul in regards to early Christian Jews and how Paul tried ...
  A: Your combination of questions are complex, but related. It has taken some time to answer so many ...
smoking pot1/1/2008
  Q: According to Gen.1:29,does God COMMAND you to smoke pot? Does mans law superseed Gods law?
  A: Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the ...
charismatic movement11/27/2007
  Q: What was the greatest move of God ever recorded OTHER than in the Bible in Acts? I'm talking about ...
  A: First, this is not a Biblical question, hence, it is beyond the limits established for my ...
Gospel11/6/2007
  Q: My question is. What is the gospel. Jesus stated, "Repent you, and believe the gospel" (mark 1:15). ...
  A: Greetings Warren, Thank you for your question. It comes at a busy time, as I have just been ...
ten commandments10/22/2007
  Q: What other differences are there between the wording of the Ten Commandments in Exodus and the ...
  A: Your question asks, “What *other* differences are there,” but you don’t mention any differences. ...
Jesus, fear9/12/2007
  Q: I have been thinking and can't figure this out because I believe the Bible is silent on it. When ...
  A: Sorry to take so long to reply. Who isn’t busy these days? You ask two specific questions: 1. What ...
Bible India Jesus8/23/2007
  Q: Most of the writings mainly practises in Bible are similar that are done in India. For Ex: ...
  A: Many religions and cultures have similar practices and beliefs to that which is described in the Old ...
heart6/14/2007
  Q: I hope you dont mind me asking you another question, but i found your advice so helpful before that ...
  A: I will have to send this to you through AllExperts.com, too, since my commitment to them is that I ...
Judas - Repentace - Greek Language6/9/2007
  Q: I wonder if you can help me with a question that is really bothering me. I have read a few views on ...
  A: Greetings, Dave, Due to the time constraints i am under, i will probably repeat some of the ...
ISAIAH 61; 1 AND LUKE 4;186/3/2007
  Q: IF THIS IS BEING READ OUT OF THE TORAH, WHY IS IT NOT EXACTLY THE SAME READING. I KNOW THE INTENT IS ...
  A: Greetings, Calvin. Thank you for your question. It is a common question, but relatively simple to ...
MARIAGE6/1/2007
  Q: What does the bible say about sex? Which scriptures in the bible speaks about sex before marriage? ...
  A: God made both male and female, and charged them to reproduce, so sexuality was part of God’s ...
The book of Haggai5/23/2007
  Q:
  A: First, it may interest you to know some relative dates: Isaiah = c. 739 - 701 BC Ezra = c. 539 BC ...
Gods Essence - Male and Female?4/24/2007
  Q: I have heard that God's essence is both Male and Female. What are your thoughts on this?
  A: This question cann ot be settled unless one accepts God's owen testimony about Himself, and that is ...
Unleaven4/5/2007
  Q: What is unleaven bread? What is the meaning of unleaven?
  A: Leaven is the older English word meaning "yeast." "Unleavened" means "made without yeast." Yeast ...
help!3/22/2007
  Q: please can you help me about he bible. i don't have one and need one.My teacher has asked me a ...
  A: Greetings, Ben. If you are going to get a Bible, I suggest you get a very good one, to last a ...
"Soul" and "Spirit"2/12/2007
  Q: From the standpoint of the Bible, what is the difference between the "soul" and "spirit"?
  A: It is one that has perplexed scholars and laymen for many generations. I happen to be out of ...
mathew 241/22/2007
  Q: It regards Mathew 24 and mark 113.I has noticed differences in what they say. They both record Jesus ...
  A: It makes me wonder if you have been listening to the Podcasts of my Sunday morning lessons series ...
why do u not reply10/20/2006
  Q: I sent u an e-mail why did u not reply i know it was long, boring and controversial but i do need ...
  A: Tristan, Direct email to me must mention "AllExperts" in the subject line, or it may get filtered ...
What is the estimated value of a samuel newmans complete concordance10/16/2006
  Q: What is the estimated value of a samuel newmans complete concordance of the bible copywrite date ...
  A: This is not a Bible Study question, but one about book prices. It is not within the realm of my ...
Luke's Gospel10/12/2006
  Q: hey i was wondering if you could help me i am currently studying lukes gospel and want to know ...
  A: It is a question that would require a large book to give a complete answer! There are two parts to ...
* star indicates8/7/2006
  Q: What does a * (star) indicate when used next to a New Testament Verse?
  A: Deaqr Corkey, Sorry for the delay. I've been out of town for the last week, just back today. The ...
No epistles for this generation?7/26/2006
  Q: Pardon the long explanation, but there *is* a question at the end of this. I don't get the ...
  A: Sorry to have taken so long. It has been impossible for me to attend to this question until now. ...
church7/10/2006
  Q: 1 Timothy 3:15 "But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in ...
  A: The meanings of the descriptive words are worthy of consideration. “Pillar” comes from a word ...
A cultic logo on my Bible12/12/2004
  Q: Greetings in the name of Jesus. Still remember me? I am in the Singapore church Tabernacle of Joy ...
  A: Blessings to you, Wesley! It is nice to hear from you again. I saw Pastor Willoughby at our general ...
Be ye not unequally yoked10/20/2004
  Q: Clifford, Does the command to not be unequally yoked found in 2 Corinthians 6:14 apply to a ...
  A: I happen to be out of state right now, and thought I had notified AllExperts.com that I was not ...
joseph9/16/2004
  Q: I'm writing a story about Joseph and his coloured coat and need answers to the following questions ...
  A: I do not think there is a way to determine the exact ages, since the Scriptures do not give us those ...
relationships5/30/2004
  Q: We all know that God forbids homosexual acts but loves homosexual persons. If a homosexual couple in ...
  A: Mary. I apologize for taking so long to reply. I need to advise AllExperts.com that I must be ...
Ezekial5/20/2004
  Q: i am currently reading the book of Ezekial. A passage in the beginning of this book has been ...
  A: First, let me advise you not to be upset by having difficulties interpreting the details of ...
Recently I have been hearing...5/18/2004
  Q: Recently I have been hearing a preacher talk about the divine providence of God. That everything ...
  A: Greetings, Ronin, Thank you for your questions. I will give you brief answers to each one, then ...
Sex Before marriage4/26/2004
  Q: This is a simple question, but it has been worrying me. Will you go to hell if you have sex before ...
  A: This is a simple question, but it has been worrying me. Will you go to hell if you have sex before ...
the doctrine of heaven4/8/2004
  Q: My question relates to the doctrine of heaven. The widely accepted belief in modern Christianity is ...
  A: Brown, Thank you for your lengthy exposition and two simple questions. It is not often that a ...
Sir: What explanation(s)...3/19/2004
  Q: Sir: What explanation(s) have been given for the three plural references God gave in Genesis 1:26 ...
  A: McCurdy, Thank you for your questions, and interesting comments about the conundrum. I hope my ...
marriage2/26/2004
  Q: In the eys's of "GOD", not Church and State, when does "GOD" consider a "man" and a "women" married ...
  A: In the eyes of "GOD", not Church and State, when does "GOD" consider a "man" and a "women" married ? ...

All Questions in This Category

Bible Studies

Clifford H. Readout, Jr.

Top Expert on this page