Bible Studies/Questions Answered by Expert Rev C.Brian Ross

SubjectDate Asked
Acts 4:311/11/2017
  Q: Can you please tell me if the filling of the Holy Spirit in Acts 4:31 is an experience that can be ...
  A: May I commence with an apology for not having responded more quickly, and an explanation for not ...
# of ancient N.T. manuscripts11/4/2015
  Q: For years I went by Josh McDowell's "Evidence that demands a verdict," which states we have 100,000 ...
  A: However, for what it is worth, I will share my own thoughts! First of all, do not forget that the ...
Christmas Celebration.10/30/2015
  Q: Christmas Day is celebrated for the birth of Lord Jesus Christ. Will you be against lighting Fire ...
  A: This question is actually not one of Biblical Studies! However, I will respond anyway, and hope ...
Zechariah 11 & Judas10/30/2015
  Q: 4-14 it seems to be talking about punishing Israel by letting foreign nations take her over. I would ...
  A: The connection between this section of the chapter (not, necessarily, the whole chapter - don't ...
sanctuary service7/19/2015
  Q: did any priest die in the holy of holies? Where in the bible did God instruct that the priests be ...
  A: Abraham Thank you for two most unusual questions! The simple answer to the first of them is "No!". ...
judah6/6/2015
  Q: In Jeremiah 3:12 it states "Faithless Israel is more righteous than unfaithful Judah." If ...
  A: This one of those texts that must be read, not only in its immediate context, but also in the ...
assyrian captivity of the jews4/12/2015
  Q: " It says in kings that Israel was captured by assyria and dispersed while assyrians were put in ...
  A: After the death of Solomon, the United Monarch was divided into the Northern Kingdom, under the ...
Love your enemies psalm.2/19/2015
  Q: Brian In the Holy Bible - Matthew - 5:43, Love your enemies, Forgive your enemies I have the ...
  A: The subject is, I have to say, too large to be treated adequately through a forum such as this, but ...
Resurrection11/7/2014
  Q: How many non-followers of Jesus Christ witnessed his resurrection and assent into the heavens? ...
  A: What an unusual, and interesting, question - one which, I freely confess, has never occurred to me! ...
Religious Education in Mainstream Schools10/9/2014
  Q: I don't know if you will remember me but I very much remember you and have many fond memories of the ...
  A: - and also for the very kind, and humbling, comments that preceded it. First of all, an apology! I ...
Daniel9/20/2014
  Q: In chapter 5 vs 25, the King sees a hand writing "Mene, Mene, Tekel, UPHARSIN" then in vs 28 it ...
  A: which is a most interesting one. As an apocalyptic book, Daniel contains much that is difficult to ...
the God of the Old Testament2/17/2014
  Q: Before Christ was God considered to have been at odds with his people and then peace was made after ...
  A: ) interesting question. The first fact that I would wish to establish is that, of course, the ...
does god love the people in hell11/20/2013
  Q: I would like to know if there is any definite biblical evidence as to whether or not God loves the ...
  A: and unusual, question. The short answer, to the best of my knowledge, is 'No'! I am unaware of any ...
can I have your thought4/12/2013
  Q: hai Rev Why is there a contradiction? 2 Samuel 24:1 (ASV) And again the anger of Jehovah was ...
  A: There is, indeed, a <b>seeming</b> contradiction in the records of I Samuel, and I Chronicles. ...
Where Did Cain's Wife Come From ?3/28/2013
  Q: Ross In Genesis4:17 States: And Cain knew his wife . . . Enoch. Verse16 Then Cain went out from the ...
  A: 1. There are a couple of assumptions that you appear to have made! When Moses referred to the Land ...
Miracles of Lord Jesus Christ.3/15/2013
  Q: Brian http:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_of_Jesus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiWBMQAqfIY ...
  A: The simple answer to your basic question is that I honestly don't know! However, there are those ...
Holy Bible Teachings.3/13/2013
  Q: Brian 1. Do you agree on this point mentioned below ? The teachings of the Holy Bible - New ...
  A: A summary of the teaching of the Bible would be that mankind is sinful (verified by personal ...
coalition for marriage3/3/2013
  Q: This is not a question. I have been trying to find a way to contact you since I was told of your ...
  A: and the assurance of the prayerful support of your fellowship. I have been surprised, and heartened, ...
Police Chaplaincy.3/2/2013
  Q: I was sorry to hear of the way Strathclyde Police have treated you. I have written to the Chief ...
  A: I have been amazed at the number of clever people who have used this medium to contact me - every ...
Catholicism and Protestantism.2/18/2013
  Q: Brian http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholicism http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism What are ...
  A: Prashant S Akerkar Thank you for your question. It is, strictly speaking, out with the area of ...
Tower of Babel2/15/2013
  Q: Reverend Ross! Hope all is well. Is there any way to determine how tall the Tower of Babel was? If ...
  A: Good to hear from you again. I actually answered this question (as best I could!) on Friday! I ...
Religion.. I guess12/11/2012
  Q: In what century was the old testament written? and... Here's my essay topic I'd like to see what you ...
  A: The Old Testament (OT) was not written in any single century. It was put into written form during a ...
the balfour century9/15/2012
  Q: what means the balfour century?
  A: This isn't really a Biblical Studies question! However, it does have some bearing on Biblical ...
bible question5/26/2012
  Q: Reverend Ross. Hope all is well! It has been a long time since I've submitted a question to you, ...
  A: I am well, thank you - and trust that you are also. As always, I find it helpful to read any ...
Do people take James 2:19 out of context?1/26/2012
  Q: Ross, It's Tressa again with question #1,289,827... :) There are many people who hold to the ...
  A: I haven't counted, but I'm certain that it's only question #1,289,814!!!!! My apologies for having ...
Where does overcoming fit into salvation?1/19/2012
  Q: Ross, I am a bit confused on something. Now there appears to be two camps of Christians on a ...
  A: The simple answer, I believe, is that one <b>cannot<b> lose one's salvation. This is because it ...
Repenting1/14/2012
  Q: Ross, I have a question regarding repenting. Several times in the new testament you find verses ...
  A: My, they certainly breed some deep thinkers up Montana way!!! The Greek word, metanoeo ('short' o ...
KNOWING that one is a sinner...1/7/2012
  Q: Ross, What I am about to ask may sound a bit silly, and I have a suspicion that it is a thought ...
  A: You certainly come up with the difficult ones!!! I have taken a little longer over this one, simply ...
Saved by faith....and works?1/4/2012
  Q: Brian Ross, I have a question for your concerning James 2:14-26 - especially verse 24. I ran ...
  A: :-) Many folk have tried to put the words of Paul, in Eph.2:8-9, in contrast to the words of James, ...
Hebrews 6:4-8?12/23/2011
  Q: Brian Ross, It is the same Tressa from before. I hope you don't mind my quick return! Before I ...
  A: No problem at all about your "quick return"! Indeed, I am pleased that you feel able to come back ...
Luke 14:26?12/17/2011
  Q: I have a quick question concerning the verse, Luke 14:26, where Jesus says "If anyone comes to Me ...
  A: I would assure you, that has troubled many people! There is, however, no cause for concern. The ...
Sex before marriage12/11/2011
  Q: My girlfriend and I are both divorced and are creating our new relationship from a god centered ...
  A: May I, forst of all, apologise for the delay in responding. Unfortunately, yours was one of the few ...
Apostasy12/9/2011
  Q: Good evening, Hope all is well. My name is Dan. I wanted to first thank you for your helpful ...
  A: (I am in Scotland, by the way!). May I first of all assure you that you are not the first - and are ...
Jesus as messiah11/24/2011
  Q: peace of God! I was examining Mt 1 and Lk3, both of which give an account of the genealogy of Jesus, ...
  A: The concensus among serious Biblical scholars is that, as you have mentioned, the Matthaian ...
Cain11/23/2011
  Q: I was reading the bible and I got a little confused at the part where Cain killed his brother and ...
  A: In Gen.5:4, we read that Adam and Eve had other sons and daughters (apart, that is, from the ones ...
Worship11/14/2011
  Q: I heard a beautiful worship song in my native language which I want to use in a service. The ...
  A: Strictly speaking, it is outwith the area of Biblical studies, but I will endeavour to assist you. ...
john 18:1510/11/2011
  Q: who was another disciple
  A: The simple answer is that no-one knows, for certain, the identity of that other disciple who ...
Ref: question9/11/2011
  Q: Good day What are the different sources of historical proof that Jesus existed in history. Regards, ...
  A: Sunil! Thank you for your question - although it actually falls outwith the area of Biblical ...
my soul/thoughts/confession8/29/2011
  Q: Ross, I was born into the Christian faith and I have tried to live my life like a Christian ...
  A: I must admit that your situation comes under the heading of Counselling, rather than Biblical ...
the temple4/21/2011
  Q: When Jesus cleared the temple, he said in anger that it was supposed to be a place for all nations. ...
  A: I would agree with you that what Jesus was saying was that the Temple was, indeed, open to all. He ...
blasphemey against the holy spirit4/15/2011
  Q: There was a time where i thought, wow christians are abit weird..they try to hard and are just ...
  A: The simple answer, from what you have told me, is that you have not committed the "unpardonable ...
what is GOD3/4/2011
  Q: according to Arthur w pink, God IS three things and three things only; Love 1st John 4:8, Light 1st ...
  A: I would certainly agree with the late Mr Pink in what he has said. My first Lecturer in Systematic ...
Code / Numbers3/1/2011
  Q: Greetings, I really enjoyed reading your answer “There is a difference between numerology - the ...
  A: ) Sue! Well, I am hoping that it is 'again'. I have just received a notification from AllExperts ...
secret codes and messages3/1/2011
  A: I am glad that you received some help from my previous answer, and I am happy to try to provide some ...
resurrection2/27/2011
  Q: I am presenting the following verses and would like to know if based on them, is it safe to assume ...
  A: by any chance?) Thank you for your unusual, but interesting, question. 1. This passage has ...
Psychic abilitys, possible?1/2/2011
  Q: i was reading another answer on this subject and i have a question about it. however i cant find the ...
  A: ! (That is not, by the way, a criticism!!). I have read through the answer to which you directed ...
water to wine12/30/2010
  Q: ...Mary asks him to do something about the wine running out and he basically distances himself from ...
  A: which I am happy to try to answer. The first thing that must be made clear is that Mary did not ...
Spirit, Soul and Body12/26/2010
  Q: I'm a Christian, and have been all my life. Lately, I have read about the relationship between the ...
  A: This question isn’t really within the area of any expertise that I may have (it is Systematic ...
Faith12/9/2010
  Q: Are Healing faith and Saving faith are same or different type?
  A: My apologies for the delay but, for some reason I thought that I had already rejected your question ...
the prophets11/3/2010
  Q: I would like to know if when the prophets spoke, in particular when they expressed sadness over ...
  A: which I am happy to try to answer. In spite of the popular concept of the prophets as those who ...
election10/25/2010
  Q: I've seen references to "the elect" (not a direct quote) in the new testament. I know some churhes ...
  A: I hate starting off with an apology - but when I received your question, I decided that it would ...
Answering Prayers10/21/2010
  Q: Refrence 1 John 3:22 & John 9:31 Does God answer prayers of sinners/unsaved?
  A: I am a wee bit wary about answering this question, as I was disappointed with your comment on my ...
Judgment for wicked10/8/2010
  Q: We see many wicked prosper. Is it Biblical to believe that wicked will get their judgment in this ...
  A: I think that I may best help you by referring to specific situations as recorded in the Bible. For ...
Forgive Sins9/28/2010
  Q: We know only God can forgive sins yet isn't John 20:23 clearly says that Apostles were given this ...
  A: You are perfectly correct in saying that only God can forgive sin (the very concept; all sin; as ...
Denomination9/27/2010
  Q: Is the word denomination in the bible anywhere?
  A: Having checked the concordances for about a dozen English language translations, I can say, with ...
anti semitism in bible?6/24/2010
  Q: I've been reading the bible lately and I've found the verses 1 John 2:22-23 NIV version that states: ...
  A: First of all, let me assure you that there is nothing anti-Semitic in this passage. Indeed, the New ...
I need help please6/8/2010
  Q: how are you? My name is Laura and I am 25 years old. I need help. For over 15 years I have suffered ...
  A: This is not my area, as I believe that you would be better off with some personal Christian ...
tree of knowledge5/29/2010
  Q: Hope all is well. I am somewhat familiar with the Garden of Eden story in Genesis, but something ...
  A: Long time no hear - but you are making up for it with this quintuplet-question!!! 1. Gen.1:16-17 ...
Salvation5/24/2010
  Q: My name is James. My question is this: John 5:24 declares that a person receives life (and is born ...
  A: and thank you for your question. You are quite right in saying that a person receives life (and is ...
steadying the ark5/8/2010
  Q: I hope you had a fantastic vacation! I am curious about a story that I believe to be from the Old ...
  A: My dear Brad, How good to hear from you again – I think!! You certainly come up with some very ...
Hi there3/16/2010
  Q: How important is water baptism? Thanks
  A: Water baptism is important as: (a) a public identification with the Lord Jesus as (for believers' ...
Prayers3/1/2010
  Q: In the bible how many prayers of Jesus Christ are mention and where are they located in the Bible
  A: My apologies for having taken longer than ususal to respond to your question, but there appears to ...
making change2/17/2010
  Q: Is it ok to make change with the offering plate that gets passed around? For example, a person ...
  A: Anyone but you, and I would have declined this question as not being within my competence!! ...
Church Wedding and Divorce2/8/2010
  Q: Rev., I am turning to you for advice because your views on divorce and remarriage are so close to ...
  A: Having read through your 'question' a number of times, I was tempted to press the button that says ...
proverbs 30:301/22/2010
  Q: Hope your 2010 has been great so far! One of my favorite Bible verses has always been Proverbs ...
  A: Welcome back!!! I trust that you, too, will have a blessed and peaceful 2010. Your question is ...
WHO KNOWS THE MIND OF GOD ?1/17/2010
  Q: Ross So I read and study the words of my Lord JESUS CHRIST and it came across my little mind that ...
  A: It is always good to know that there are folk who not only read and listen, but also think and ask! ...
Grace of God11/27/2009
  Q: Reverend Ross! I have been a Christian for a little over a year and have been doing my own reading ...
  A: and welcome to the Family of God! May I commend you for your personal study of the Word? Would ...
"the unforgivable sin"11/24/2009
  Q: Reverend Ross! Is there really a truly unforgivable sin? I have heard blasphemy mentioned as a ...
  A: again, Brad! I think that I am going to have to set up a personal answering service, just for you!! ...
salvation back then11/22/2009
  Q: I hope all is well. I understand that, according to the Bible, salvation is attained by accepting ...
  A: It's good to hear from you again. You did warn me that you had some other questions to put to me - ...
alcohol11/11/2009
  Q: [10-11-2009 20:35:21] Ina: i think i take a glass off wine [10-11-2009 20:35:45] Ina: and try to ...
  A: Goedemorgen Ina! Ik sprek maar een betje Nederlands - so I will answer your question in the English ...
Samson11/7/2009
  Q: Reverend---I do not participate in religon, but I find many facets of the Bible fascinating. I am ...
  A: I must confess, I have never before considered! I trust that the thoughts that I share will be of ...
Homosexuality10/28/2009
  Q: Is homosexuality a sin and are homosexual couples doomed? The Mosaic law made a person righteous, ...
  A: two questions!! Yes, the practice of a homosexual relationship is a sin, abhorrent before God. ...
pastor credentials10/8/2009
  Q: My husband, an ordained deacon, and I recently joined the baptist church he attended as a child. ...
  A: Your question doesn't really come under the heading of Biblical Studies - but I hear your concern, ...
forbidden fruit9/30/2009
  Q: i asked you a question a few days ago, about Adam & Eve etc. and your reply was excellent. i have ...
  A: again, Carol. Thank you for your kind remarks - and for another unusual question! The first point ...
adam & eve9/25/2009
  Q: i have asked this question to other Clergy people, and many others to, but never yet got a clear ...
  A: The answer is, in fact, fairly straightforward. If you turn to Gen.5:4, you will find that Adam and ...
Sarahs lineage9/22/2009
  Q: Josephius & Jasher indicate Sari or Sarah as perhaps Abrahams niece, daughter of his brother Nahor. ...
  A: It is my understanding - without having access to his "Antiquities" - that Josephus names Haran as ...
Acts vs Mathew8/24/2009
  Q: How do you reconcile the differences between Acts and Mathew about the death of Judas. Which one is ...
  A: This is, I would suggest, one of the many cases in which the alleged discrepancy is more imagined ...
HI6/23/2009
  Q: I goolged you and found you. Hope all is well. I am an 'old'classmate from Glasgow. E-mail me and ...
  A: I sent two answers to your last 'question' saying how good it was to hear from you after all this ...
Moses6/22/2009
  Q: God told Moses to go to Pharaoh and tell him to let my people go, but I will harden his heart and he ...
  A: I suspect, been asked by many before you! To begin, I would wish to point out that we tend to view ...
before marriage6/9/2009
  Q: I know the Bible had said that two people shouldn't have sex before marriage. Is it a sin for two ...
  A: However, I am a wee bit confused. What do you mean by two people living "in a relationship" if ...
Prayer6/6/2009
  Q: Can prayers be evaluated? can you speak of a "good"prayer and a "bad" prayer?
  A: and thank you for your question. My immediate reaction is that there is no such thing as a 'bad' ...
angels5/13/2009
  Q: can christians physically see angels?
  A: but one that may exercise more people than might be thought. Let’s start by defining an angel, in ...
cherubim/ophanim4/18/2009
  Q: please i want to know about the cherubim and the ophanim, what kind of roll are there playing in ...
  A: and thank you for your interesting question. I will start with the cherubim. This is the plural of ...
Divorce3/28/2009
  Q: Is it still a sin for a married woman to stay with a violent, aggressive husband? Each day i listen ...
  A: although it really is a counselling situation rather than one of seeking to understand a Biblical ...
Great Commission3/3/2009
  Q: My name is James. My church interprets Mat 28:19-20 as saying that there is only one role for each ...
  A: if unusual, question. May I begin by pointing out that I am not here to criticise the particular ...
Watchmen2/27/2009
  Q: I understand my obligation as a watchmen. I agree with most teaching on the importance of ...
  A: You have used, in your question, two words that are often taken to be synonymous, bit that are ...
Theology(Trinity)2/25/2009
  Q: Good afternoon. I an a R/C from Bombay. India. My questions are as under: 1Do Hindus believe in ...
  A: I was going to tick the box that would have informed you that this question is outwith my area of ...
HAGGAI2/7/2009
  Q: In the second chapter 10-17 what does it mean when they say holy meat in the skirt?
  A: The reference has to do with ceremonial cleanliness. This has nothing to do with the washing or ...
bible question2/5/2009
  Q: what 3 men in the bible had a death wish? i think i know two: Jonah 4:3 and Elijah 1kings 19:4 i ...
  A: What an interesting, and unusual, question! Your references are quite correct - however, I am not ...
Salvation.1/25/2009
  Q: My name is Corrina by the way.Well we can get back onto the salvation questions again if you feel ...
  A: It's not that I don't want to continue to answer your questions; just that I think that this has ...
Salvation.1/23/2009
  Q: Well this is what she said the Holy Spirit told her to tell me.- My child, you want to belong to my ...
  A: I think that it is very unusual for the Holy Spirit to give a specific word to me with regard to ...
Salvation.1/22/2009
  Q: I was thinking today and it bothered me about my salvation because I am unsure about it. I said the ...
  A: What I would love to be able to do is to put my arms around you, give you a great big hug, assure ...
What am I? Why is this happening to me?12/3/2008
  Q: for as long as I can remember strange things have happened in my life and im not sure if it's Godly ...
  A: I have asked you to e-mail me as I would appreciate some additional information, if you are willing ...
blood and life11/16/2008
  Q: 1.how the bible explains that life of a being is in it's blood? Can't we say that life of a being is ...
  A: I was tempted to press the button that indicates that a question is outside my area of expertise! ...
Bible/Christians11/14/2008
  Q: Brian Ross What are the of the verses, of what chapters., of what books, of the Bible; that ...
  A: :-) It would not be easy to provide a complete list of verses such as you have requested. However, ...
When did the disciples first receive the Spirit?11/1/2008
  Q: Jesus told his disciples on the night before his arrest in John 16:7 that they did not YET have the ...
  A: and thank you for a very interesting question. It is, as you seem to have realised, not a question ...
idolatry9/26/2008
  Q: It is really possible for a Christian to bow down to idols that God prohibit to us?
  A: and thank you for your question. I do apologise for the delay in respoonding, but it would appear ...
scripture9/25/2008
  Q: What is the scripture that says that we are supposed to defend God?
  A: My apologies for the delay in sending you an answer, but I am currently having some internet ...
Healing9/18/2008
  Q: Through Grace, I have been given the Gift of Healing and some of the healing that has happened has ...
  A: I have read over your e-mail a nimber of times as it is quite involved and, in some respects, ...
Churches in the U.S. vs Scotland9/12/2008
  Q: I was wondering what are some of the biggest differences you see with the churches and their ...
  A: On reading your question, I was tempted to simply tick the box that is available to me, to say that ...
God opening up the Covenant to Gentiles9/4/2008
  Q: Where is it in the bible when God was angry with the Jewish people for disobedience and then opened ...
  A: I suspect that you may be confusing two different issues here (although I may, of course, be ...
salvation9/3/2008
  Q: I’m trying to decide what John 10:29 means. I guess it’s the once-saved, always saved debate. Is ...
  A: Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to access my computer last evening (UK time), and only ...
Biblical requirements for forgiveness9/1/2008
  Q: Ross, Thank you for answering this question and bless you for serving me in this moment. We're ...
  A: My dear Michael, My heart goes out to you, now that you have made me aware of the background to ...
God command of killing8/25/2008
  Q: An Atheist asked me if your God Jesus is love and love us then why He command Saul to killed every ...
  A: asked by your atheist friend/acquaintance. The first point that must be made is that while it is ...
Fiona's Answer8/24/2008
  Q: Brian, I was under the impression that adultery was having sexual relations with another man's wife, ...
  A: ! Your definition of adultery is, of course, quite correct. However, right at the beginning, we ...
Bigamy??8/22/2008
  Q: I am sure that I have read in the Bible that many men had more than one wife! Yet in the ten ...
  A: First of all, we must remember that while the Bible is, indeed, an accurate record of what happened ...
Throne and Lamb8/21/2008
  Q: according to Bible Who is sit on the Throne in Revelation 4:10 and who is the lamb in Revelation 5:6 ...
  A: but interesting, set of questions. The Occupant of the throne in Rev 4:10 is God the Father. We may ...
bible5/15/2008
  Q: I was wondering if you could tell me anything about what the bible really thinks about wine. Is it ...
  A: In Genesis 1 we read that God looked on all of His creation, and declared that it was very good. It ...
Qualifications4/25/2008
  Q: If I understand the scriptures correctly then being a divorced man I could not be a Pastor. What ...
  A: but very interesting, question. You do not provide any personal details so, as you will appreciate, ...
bible question4/9/2008
  Q: what does the verse Micah 1:4 really trying to say?
  A: It is surely no coincidence that I have just returned from Spring Harvest (an annual Christian event ...
Gossip and dishonesty in loving relationships?3/26/2008
  Q: My name is Greg and I have a question I'm struggling with. I apologize if this is long and would ...
  A: Greg! Thank you for the kind words that you have directed towards me. With the limited information ...
Jesus3/11/2008
  Q: One question that has always perplexed me- why did nobody recognise Jesus in Gethsemane, why didn't ...
  A: and thank you for your question. However, I am a little confused myself, and am wondering if you are ...
Deposition3/1/2008
  Q: I am not really a religious person, but i was wondering if you could tell me who was at the ...
  A: My apologies for taking longer than I would usually do to respond but, unfortunately, I lost my ...
Sex2/16/2008
  Q: Is it okay to have sex with anyone or make it an activity that one enjoy?
  A: Obviously, I am unaware as to your own geographical location but, in the so-called West, this is a ...
sons of want12/18/2007
  Q: I have a question regarding a hymn written by Isaac Watts. In one verse, it goes, "Blessings ...
  A: What an interesting, and unusual, question! It's really outside any area of expertise that I might ...
Hebrew 13:412/2/2007
  Q: Could you explain Hebrew 13:4 to me? I do not see how this relates to a couple being faitful to each ...
  A: If I understand you correctly, you are saying that you are UNable to understand how Heb 13:4 relates ...
charismatic movement11/27/2007
  Q: What was the greatest move of God ever recorded OTHER than in the Bible in Acts? I'm talking about ...
  A: That is some question, and I approach it with some temerity! There have been so many mighty moves ...
so many beliefs?11/17/2007
  Q: If it truly says in the Bible that we are to worship no other God but him why are there different ...
  A: series of questions. The Bible certainly makes it clear that we are to worship the one true God. ...
Need help finding some verses!11/16/2007
  Q: I am needing help finding some verses, that I was hoping were in the bible, that you might be ...
  A: The following are some verses from the New Testament that indicate that the Christian is different ...
devotion10/17/2007
  Q: WHAT IS DEVOTION ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE?COULD I GET SOME EXAMPLES OF IT FROM THE BIBLE?
  A: A quick look at my concordance suggests that the actual word “devotion” doesn’t appear in the ...
Noah's ark10/16/2007
  Q: Even though I only have a B.S. in science, I think I can successfully dispute every argument in ...
  A: Although I don't have any degree in Science (even the M.Sc. on which I am working is in Education!), ...
Virginity10/4/2007
  Q: This is a serious question, I am not a prankster, I have never understood the viginity cloth of the ...
  A: Wow!! What a question! I have to confess that this is something to which I have never given any ...
The Church9/12/2007
  Q: So, here is my question. Can a Christian be involved in a chruch along with a Christian ...
  A: but one that I find quite intriguing! If I understand you correctly (and please feel free to come ...
NIV Bible8/23/2007
  Q: WHY DOES THE NIV VERSION DOES NOT HAVE THESE VERSES... AM I READING THE WRONG BIBLE? I ONLY FOUND ...
  A: You have mentioned a lot of individual verses and, basically, the reason is the same for each and ...
The book of Haggai5/23/2007
  Q: what is the Lord saying to you that it mean's?
  A: what is the Lord saying to you that it mean's? Hi Tina Wow! What a question!! Thank you, however, ...
satan5/9/2007
  Q: Was satan GOD'S chief musician? If so, where is it in the king james bible
  A: This is certainly a very interesting question. The simple answer is that I am unaware of anywhere, ...
obeying man5/4/2007
  Q: should i "obey" my BOYFRIEND? we're so in love its a deep love and we're serious about it.Thank ...
  A: My simple, and immediate, response is "No"! You do not share any detail as to what it is your ...
hell2/8/2007
  Q: why do so many religions believe and teach the eternal torment in hell doctrine?
  A: and thank you for your interesting question. I’d like to offer an answer in two parts. The first of ...
going to church1/8/2007
  Q: I have this friend who is a Christian. when i asked him if he went to church he told me no and then ...
  A: The responses that you have already given to your friend are exactly the ones that I would use ...
errors in scripture1/4/2007
  Q: I debate a lot with liberals-- they think for sure there are errors in the bible-- one of many they ...
  A: ! One of the things that we sometimes forget is that God deals with us according to our knowledge ...
Adam and Eve1/4/2007
  Q: I saw on the Simpsons-- the little boys of the Crhsitian guy- the neighbor to Homer said Daddy if ...
  A: First of all, may I apologise for the delay in answering your interesting question. I have just ...
temple vs synagouge1/3/2007
  Q: Could you please share your knowledge on the differences between the Jerusalem temple and the ...
  A: First of all, an apology for the delay. I was on holiday for a few days and, although notified in ...
Trinity1/3/2007
  Q: I think the Trinity is strange: why did God present himself as 3 things (does it actually say this ...
  A: Having now read your second question, I realise that I have answered it in my previous reply!! ...
Gods1/3/2007
  Q: Do Christians believe in multiple gods? I mean: they believe that Allah is not the same god as ...
  A: First of all, an apology. I have just returned from a few days holiday and, although I did notify ...
faith12/29/2006
  Q: i was a very strong beliver in christ jesus.Until recently i have had so many problems that i have ...
  A: There is a sense in which you might be better asking it of a Christian scientist (which I make no ...
inheritance12/26/2006
  Q: 1. Where in the bible does it talk about inheritance from fathers to children? Specifically is it ...
  A: multiple questions. With regard to the first one, there are hundreds of references to inheritance ...
Number 40.12/21/2006
  Q: What does number 40 means in the Bilbe? I've come across some of these... Gen 7:4 - Rained 40 days ...
  A: I owe you an apology. I had started an answer to your question, yesterday, but was suddenly called ...
pool of siloam12/2/2006
  Q: During the last day of the feast of the tabernacles - the Jews were doing their whole water ritual. ...
  A: The first question I was asked was relatively easy to answer, but you have raised a more challenging ...
Preaching the word11/29/2006
  Q: Where would I find that verse that says something like this: If anybody put their hands to the ...
  A: and thank you for asking me my very first question since being accepted by AllExperts! Thank you, ...

All Questions in This Category

Bible Studies

Rev C.Brian Ross

Top Expert on this page