Bicycle Repair/Schwinn coaster rear hub

Question
QUESTION: 2014 Schwinn 26" Coaster, Legacy.  Investigating a squeak in rear hub.  Laid parts out in order removed and then assembled in same order.  Hub will not assemble all of the way.  I am looking for a legible exploded view of the hub.  I have no problem paying for a manual if it contains what I need.  So far the manuals that I have seen do not narrow the search to my bike or are very hard to see without magnifying them.  

Thanks

ANSWER: I'd need to know the make and model of the hub to be able to steer you in the right direction with respect to an exploded view diagram.

Parts
Parts  

Sprocket side of hub
Sprocket side of hub  
QUESTION: SN: FSD14DK8005 No numbers or letters on any part of hub or parts.  I have attached photo.  Hopefully will help.

Thanks.

Answer
 From the picture you've provided, it looks like you've got a generic single speed coaster brake type hub. The main trick in reassembling this type of hub is to source a tacky grease with which to hold the brake "shoes" in place on the conical "driver" mechanism whilst re-inserting the brake/driver assembly into the hub shell. The subsequent reassembly may require some finagling of the sprocket/driver insertion on the drive side of the hub.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zazdatabaz/sets/72157623520236341/

I've found a fairly detailed Flickr page on the Bendix brand of coaster brake hubs at the link above. Hope it helps!

Bicycle Repair

James Novak