Bicycle Repair/Specialized bike repair

My rear sprocket dosent make a clicking noise. What can i do fix it

Depending on the make/model of your rear hub, the freewheeling mechanism may not even be designed to click-Shimano developed a "silent clutch" model for several years.
However, it sounds like yours once did click and now it does not. Many makes of freehub/wheel mechanisms offer little in the way of recuperative service-you can try to  flush out the sealed/hidden pawl and bearing mechanisms, but this may only be a stop-gap measure; you're only real option in this case is replacement of the freehub/freewheel mechanism, which is a distinct part of the rear hub system.
Some other model of rear hub allow relatively complete access to the freehub internals, permitting cleaning/lubing/replacement of individual bearing and/or drive pawls.
 In either case, special tools are required to replace these parts, coupled with stringent compatibility issues warrants a trip to your local bike shop for some help in this matter.

Bicycle Repair

James Novak

I can answer most inquiries with respect to bicycle assembly, repair, tuning and maintenance. I am less than inclined to speak on such questions as "What kind of bike should I buy?", &/or "What is this bike worth?", etc. Any answers to these types of questions may correlate poorly to an acceptable "fact/sarcasm" ratio.

7 seasons of "Professional" bicycle service/repair, etc. 4 seasons as Instructor, Professional Bicycle Mechanic training college. n-1 seasons of riding, cracking, crushing, mutilating and breaking bikes of any & all varieties, and thus requiring intense and at-hand skills development, etc.

Certified Professional Bicycle Mechanic; Winterborne Bicycle Institute/Conestoga College

The Hub Bicycle Shop, Hespeler Winterborne Bicycle Institute