Bicycle Repair/how to maintain the suspension of mtb (normal or cheap)

How to maintain the the front and middle suspension of mtb normal suspension (without air pressure)

Suspension maintenance for the home mechanic can be summed up best with one word: cleaning.
The worst enemy for all suspension elements and bearings is dirt and water infiltration. Therefore, it's a good idea to wipe down any exposed sliding surfaces, like the fork stanchions (the shiny tubes that slide in and out) and rear shock shaft. Also, try  to avoid blasting any of the pivot points/surfaces with high pressure water, as this can drive dirt and moisture into these critical junctions.
Finally, applying a light silicone-based spray lube to the rear shock and fork sliding surfaces and working it into the bushing areas can help to maintain bushing integrity.

Bicycle Repair

James Novak

I can answer most inquiries with respect to bicycle assembly, repair, tuning and maintenance. I am less than inclined to speak on such questions as "What kind of bike should I buy?", &/or "What is this bike worth?", etc. Any answers to these types of questions may correlate poorly to an acceptable "fact/sarcasm" ratio.

7 seasons of "Professional" bicycle service/repair, etc. 4 seasons as Instructor, Professional Bicycle Mechanic training college. n-1 seasons of riding, cracking, crushing, mutilating and breaking bikes of any & all varieties, and thus requiring intense and at-hand skills development, etc.

Certified Professional Bicycle Mechanic; Winterborne Bicycle Institute/Conestoga College

The Hub Bicycle Shop, Hespeler Winterborne Bicycle Institute