Bicycle Repair/Kulan bike 7 speed

Question
How do you install speed cable in the shift control MLG-271TQ one?

Answer
I can't find any reference to the shifter model you've provided.
However, like most bicycle shifter mechanisms, it is best to start by setting the shifter to its most "relaxed" position: on most bikes, this will be the highest numerical gear position.
Next, disconnect the cable from its derailer, and push the inner wire back through all its relative cable housing(s) and finally through the shifter body itself (It may take some force to dislodge the cable's bead from its socket in the shifter mechanism).
Thread the new cable back through the shifter and housing section(s) and reattach to the derailer.

Bicycle Repair

James Novak