Bicycling/Identify bike company logo

Question
Bike bag logo
Bike bag logo  

Logo closeup
Logo closeup  
Hi Tad,
Since you've worked in retail since 1984, you seem the best person to ask this in this category.  I have an old rear bike bag that attaches to the seat that I'd like to replace.  They don't seem to make them like this nowadays.  If I could identify the company, I might be able to find one on eBay.  I have spent an hour or more searching bicycle company logos on the net without success.  My local bike shop owner thought it was "Circlo Sports," but that is apparently wrong.  The image is of a bicycle rider with upper body angled parallel with road, in racing position, and the wheels of the bike are made into "C C".  I will try to attach 2 images.  If you can't ID this, perhaps you could run it by someone who might, or refer me to someone else.  Too bad Sheldon Brown is gone; I bet he'd have known.  Thanks.

Answer
This is going to drive me nuts since I know that logo but cannot think of the name. I was thinking your local shop owner is close and that it was Cyclo Sport, but that doesn't seem to go with the  "C - C"

I have a couple of old (circa 1982) Bicycling magazines that I might be able to find the logo.

They do make bags that attach to the seat, in fact the new mountings are very slick without having to fiddle with straps through the seat rails. You may want to check those out.

Give me a couple of days to look through the old mags and I will see if I can find the logo.

Brain storm! That was CPC, Cycle Products Company! A quick Google came up with Bikextras - Cycle Products, Co. There you go!

Tad  

Bicycling

Tad Hylkema