Bicycling/Electric bicycle racing.

Dear Jerry

Do you recommend electric bicycle racing in the future Olympic games?.

Hi Prashant,

We already have electric shifting on bikes, so it makes sense that someday we will see electric bikes in the Olympics and maybe even in tours like the Toru de France and other places like that. How many years that will be before it happens is anyone's guess.

Hope this helps

Have a great day

Jerry Goodwin

I can answer questions related to any of the following areas alternative medicine, fitness, physical education, weight training, senior health, bicycling, personal trainers, personal training, medical technology, health and wellness, eating disorders, weight loss, Naturopathy, first aid, and bodybuilding. In fact I was listed as an expert in each of these categories at until they closed down

Past/Present clients
Clients of my personal training business (BMG Services Fitness and Nutrition) range from 15-80 and include Attorneys, Real Estate Brokers, Homemakers, and even Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen. By far though the bulk of my client base is the 40 plus female that has raised her family and now is able to take some time for herself.