Bicycling/Number plates for Mountain Bikes.

Dear Jerry

Do you suggest to have number plates for Mountain Bikes?.

This is applicable to both bicycle and tricycle.

Hi Prashant,

During a race or event it is s great idea to have some sort of Identification on either the bike or the rider, Some events furnish these ID's. Some organiza tions furnish number plates with your member number on them.

They are a good idea for identifying the bike and the rider during events, they can be customized to the liking of the rider and are sort of neat to have on your bike, but not a neeeded accessory for just riding around town.

Hope this helps

Have a great day

Jerry Goodwin

I can answer questions related to any of the following areas alternative medicine, fitness, physical education, weight training, senior health, bicycling, personal trainers, personal training, medical technology, health and wellness, eating disorders, weight loss, Naturopathy, first aid, and bodybuilding. In fact I was listed as an expert in each of these categories at until they closed down

Past/Present clients
Clients of my personal training business (BMG Services Fitness and Nutrition) range from 15-80 and include Attorneys, Real Estate Brokers, Homemakers, and even Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen. By far though the bulk of my client base is the 40 plus female that has raised her family and now is able to take some time for herself.