Bicycling/Quadrilateral Cycle.

Question
Dear Michael

Is it possible to design and Construct a quadrilateral Cycle i.e Cycle with four wheels?.

One front and three rear wheels for the cyclists.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Hello Prashant,

I am very delighted that you ask me these kind of questions, but actually all these kind of questions are out of my expertise. I do know vehicles for disabled people, and tricycles for sportathletes to compeed and drive an marathon with it. But to ask me for an quad with 3 wheels in the back isn't where I want to think about. I think that I seriously answered all your questions, but this is one too many.
I'm sorry, maybe that it serious but use Google to find you a blueprint for a design.

Wish you the best.

Kind regards,  

Bicycling

Michael